
A good friend of mine shows and breeds Papillons...french for "butterfly". I love their little faces and perky ears! I decided to use one of her photos and make her a digital collage tonight. Amazing how long it takes me to do something this simple on the computer!!!! Now I want to transfer it to an ATC or some other form of collage. Should be fun!
2 comments:
I'm sure she will love it! That was a great idea. The dog is so cute with butterfly wings. Great job!! I can't do anything like that on the computer.
That is a very cute dog but I spent some time on your site looking at the pictures of some of the puppies and other dogs and I must say they are beautiful and so is your cat. I really cracked up when I saw the puppy with the pacifier in its mouth. They all looked so loveable.Good luck with your project.
Post a Comment