Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I should have named this Blog


NEVER ENOUGH TIME!!! Where does time go...does anyone know out there in Blogsville??? So many projects and so many things I want to do, and daily chores just keep me from getting any done! I did do one ATC this morning, my first one. I'll try to get a photo later. I am going to make it my first of a series called, "Dear Louise"....will explain later. I also am dying to make some new things I have discovered that are calling me constantly...I should just stay up all night and do them. First of course, I need all the supplies...my list of supplies NEVER ENDS! It's like my dogs...my list for things they need never ends either....they are the luckiest of canines...Lists...that's what I need to do more of...write lists so I can scratch off the things I have to do, to have time to make more lists of the things I want to do! I also want to paint rooms in this house, organize STUFF, and redecorate a bit. January does this to me every year...not complaining, just observing. Oh, did I tell you I'm dying to make a new Teddy out of some awesome blue and cream mohair I found? I will make him look old and have him hold a blue willow plate...I haven't made one for about five years now, but they are calling me again. Here's one I made and sold on ebay when ebay had just started..oh how I wish I'd bought the stock back then!!! LOL This is Johnny, the Sailor Bear with his old old binocculars.
Betzie

2 comments:

Naturegirl said...

First of all Betzie thank you for introducing yourself to me! You make them and I collect them!Our beloved *teddies* Yes there is a connection!You have dogs and I cats.. we love our animals! Nice to meet you! Johnny is gorgeous..mohair teddies!!!! :)NG

Werna Gail said...

I love this bear, I especially like the long snouts. Years ago I collected bears,Boyds, then Beanies, most of them are packed away, guess I should try and sell them. Can't wait to see your new bear.

Followers