I have met some wonderful dog friends along the way...and one who's blog I enjoy reading is named Kim....a wonderful knitter too! You can read her blog here: http://thewoolenrabbit.typepad.com/
She tells the story of a little girl who received one of her puppies, that has cancer. I'm sure if you read it, you will be inspired and like me, send up some prayers for her as well. Such a sweet face of an angel she has, and how she has loved her pup, who watches over her and was meant to be at her side all along.
I will be counting my blessings tonight and praying for angels to be with Morgan as well.
Betzie
4 comments:
Thank you for sharing this story with us. It's things like this that make us all more aware of each and every small blessing we have. The little girl looks so happy with the puppy. I hope she gets to spend lots more time with her pet.
I will be sure to check out that site. God sure knew what he was doing when he let us have puppies and kittens, they can bring a smile to all.Prayers will be going up for her.
Hi,,
Found your blog through dear Janet. I Love your dogs,,so cute. I am a animal lover too. 2 dogs and 1 cat. The little dog is a spoiled rat terrier. Our kids are grown and gone so she is the baby!
I love your blog,,stop by for a visit.
Hi Janet, Gail and Beth!
Thanks so much for your prayers for Morgan. It made me count my blessings too reading about her. Sometimes I'm in my own little world here, and forget all the suffering and sadness in this world.
Hope you all come back and visit again, and I'll take a stroll over your way too in the near future!
Post a Comment