
When I was a little girl, my mom would always buy homemade barley lollipops at Christmas time. She'd put them in a pretty dish and set them out for decoration. Of course, they'd be gone by Christmas, but I just loved their colors and flavor.
I found a wonderful magazine years ago and rediscovered them. Now, I see this company has a website. Check them out~ www.timberlakecandies.com These are the real things and they have tons of molds for just about everything. Here are my favorites, dogs of course!
I want to order some hearts, but they are all so pretty, I don't think I'll want anyone to eat any!!! I wonder if I can put Diamond glaze over them and keep them forever? LOL
Betzie
2 comments:
I don't think I've ever had barley lollipops! I'll have to visit that website and check it out. I like molds but I usually use them for something other than their intended use.
I've never heard of Barley lollipops.
They are rather lovely! They look like little animal shaped gems.
The colors are great!
Have a Beautiful day!
:-)
Post a Comment