
This is my ruby Cavalier, "Rose". She has the most gorgeous eyes, very dark and round. She is my only ruby girl and actually the only wholecolor Cavalier I own. She has 8 points in AKC, and I hope she finishes this spring. Next fall, I have found a beautiful red boyfriend for her...a big Champion in the Cavalier world of Champions. His name is "Emil"...isn't that pretty? I think they will make lovely babies together, so I can hardly wait.
I placed this photo in The Royal Spaniel Magazine.
http://www.the-royal-spaniels.com/
Hope to post some art stuff soon! Enjoy the week!
7 comments:
Oh she's gorgeous...one of my favourite breeds...and Emil & Rose has such a lovely ring!!!
She is very pretty. What a lovely little dog, I am sure Archer would be smitten if he met her.
What a sweet face and isn't Emil going to be impressed, what a lucky guy he will be. I'm with you, can't wait to see the babies.
BE BLESSED
What a wonderful thing to be involved in. She looks beautiful!!
She is just beautiful and Rose is such perfect name for her! I can just imagine the sweet little puppies she will produce with Emil.
I am sorry I haven't visited in a while - I seem to have lost some of my bookmarks!
Hugable pooch!
Thank you for having a big heart!
HELLO DENISE! OH MY GOODNESS HAVE WE GOT THE FAIRIES!! HOW COOL TO GET SO MANY NEAT THINGS FROM SO MANY TALENTED PEOPLE FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD! EVEN ENGLAND AND THE U.K!! YESTERDAY WE OPENED THE MAIL-BOX, AND ON THE PORCH THEIR WERE BOXES OF GOODIES FOR ERIKA. HER EYES LIT UP AND SHE WAS SO EXCITED ABOUT EACH AND EVERYONE, SHE SAID IT WAS LIKE CHRISTMAS! IT IS SO COOL. WE ARE GOING TO MAKE HER A COLLAGE WITH ALL HER FAIRIES. HOW CAN I THANK EVERYONE WITH ONE THANK-YOU WERE ERIKA CAN EITHER E-MAIL OR SEND A CARD?
MUCH THANKS, DANIELLE AND ERIKA
What a cute pooch! Thanks for going pink! :) I'll link you today and am excited to see your square when finished. Happy journeying, Monica
Post a Comment