Do you know you can work on something for a while and just get so frustrated you give up on it? Then, you go back and one, two, three, you get it done? Well, that's what happened with this card. I fooled with this photo of the little girl on my computer for hours. Such a silly thing..but I wanted to collage her on there as much as possible before the printing. I ended up using some old sheet music from my dad's childhood called "Violets", and a pretty grey border I found on an old book to ground her, then I used my photo editing to turn her background "neon". Finally, printed it the other day, made her wings and added pretty papers and a heart brad. I really ended up happy with her. Simple inside with a pop out stamped heart and edged with pink glitter. I just loved making this and now I'm anxious to make more with her. *Click pics to enlarge*

4 comments:
Beautiful card Betzie -- I love how you worked this first on the computer -- it all works so well!
Good evening Betzie, Just dropped by to say how delighted I am that you will be joining the theatre troupe, and your site is delightful. ~ Catherine
Me again Betzie, just realized that I don't have e-mails and other contact information for the theatre troupe group. Please e-mail me at PostoDelSol@aol.com Merci ~ CathWren
What kind of program do you use to produce your collage on the computer? It sounds interesting. Your card came out really pretty too.
Post a Comment