Sunday, January 27, 2008

Pink squares

I worked on my squares today for the PINK ARTIST Doll/quilt...check it out if you haven't already. Just click on the pink girl to the right and she'll take you to Monica's blog.

I was only going to make one, but they are a little addictive...a good thing I guess. Only thing is, I ended up liking my first one the best, so maybe I should have stopped there. For a good cause though so all four will go!

Anyway, here they are:


The little brass heart reads, "Forget Me Not" and the little bird is made from that shrink plastic...it's a lot brighter in person..not a good pic of it, but fit in so well there I thought.I guess this one just said what I wanted to say best.






10 comments:

Janet said...

Betzie, these are all so pretty. I haven't even started mine yet! In fact I haven't even put the button on my blog!! Guess I better get busy.

Timaree said...

I think all these squares are wonderful. I can't wait to see what the doll looks like when it gets covered with all these squares.

Rosa said...

Theya re all so pretty! I couldn't choose a favorite if I had to!

Fete et Fleur said...

Betzie,
These are so sweet! You must of had a blast making them.

Hugs! Nancy

SweetAnnee said...

Betzie..lovely lovely!!
How fun..and thanks
for visiting..
deena

Sherry said...

I hadn't realized what the pink artist was all about -- now I know and have joined myself -- as a breast cancer survivor it begs to be done!! I love what you have created Betzie -- all done with love!!!

Carrie said...

I love the think Pink. I have a girlfriend who wod go nutz for it. You are so talented!

girlgonethreadwild said...

OMG! YOu have been on a creating rampage! Love love love these! These lil beauties arrived safe & sound and are now parading through our group post. :) I think these sweeties will add just the right amount of sugar to our community art doll recipe. THANK YOU for playing along with us! ~Monica :)

girlgonethreadwild said...

p.s. Betzie my personal favorite of the four is...well...uh.... ALL OF THEM! lol

Deborah aka Miss Bee said...

I dearly LOVE the first one! Beautiful!

Thanks for stopping by to see me and leaving such a nice comment~

Hugs,
Deborah

Followers