Saturday, January 19, 2008

ONE WORLD ONE HEART EVENT



I hope you will join in this fun event. If you don't know anything about it, please go to this link to find out more information:

http://oneworldevent.blogspot.com/

Here are my goodies I'm offering. Just leave a comment at the end of this post in order to participate. I will draw three names on Valentine's Day and award the prizes to each person.
Thanks so much for visiting and please be sure to leave a link or email where I can reach you, in case you are a winner! I hope to visit your blog as well soon!


FIRST VALENTINE PRIZE


I LOVE TOILE!!!! Especially red toile...I have it all over my kitchen! Here is a decorative plate using my favorites, fabric and decoupage.

MORE TOILE...I used wallpaper this time to make a little bird ornament. Hang it on your window or in your Valentine Tree.



SECOND VALENTINE PRIZE



This is a very special tag. The little wax fairy is ready to bring MAGIC your way. She sparkles in person and can be attached to just about anything you like or give her away to someone else who needs a touch of magic.

I love pretty papers, don't you? I will send you samples of lots of papers that I adore, some old, some new, some handmade, some blue, and an OLD OLD postcard too!




THIRD VALENTINE'S PRIZE




I also love antique ceiling tiles! This one is rather rusty, but ready to just hang as is, OR use it in your art... not a reproduction, it's the real deal. These are fun to paint too, unless you are like me and hate to ruin their "oldness".

Last, but not least...



I've always loved birds...here's a bluebird tile that you can use as a coaster(cork on back) or just for decoration. Plus, the fabric behind it is included too. More toile of course,as well as some reproduction bark cloth...very vibrant colors with pretty florals.

HAVE FUN!!!

168 comments:

Janet said...

Wow!! What wonderful prizes! I would be happy to win any of those! You are so talented and so generous.

I'm still trying to think what I can give as a prize on my blog!

GraceBeading said...

GREAT stuff! I just finished making my giveaway today, such fun!

Naturegirl said...

Holy Moly what a generous contribution to the giveaway!! I would LOVE the opportunity! Count me in! I am crossing my fingers and toes and with the fractured ankle that is hard.
**I will also be participating and will post mine *end of next week.hugs

Shop girl said...

Are you sure....these are so nice...I could be happy with any one of them.
So count me in...do you see me crossing my fingers!

Charlie McGee said...

What nice things. I just learned about this giveaway today, I am going to work on my giveaway tomorrow. What a great way to meet new people and also to share of talents with others.
Charlie

Shop girl said...

I am back...it is so nice knowing we all have so much in common. Thank you for visiting...please come on back.
Hugs, Mary

Fete et Fleur said...

Hi Betzie! So glad you liked the poem.
This giveaway looks like a wonderful event. Your goodies are scrumptious!!

Hugs! Nancy

Veleta (Sammy) said...

Oh my gosh, you have awesome gifts... Hope I receive one of yours!

Anonymous said...

WOOO! What wonderful treasures that you are giving away! I just love them! Please add me to the giveaway for sure!!! Isn't it sooo much fun to make giveaways!!! I just love it! I am participating as well. Please drop by so that your name will be counted. :)
*HUGS*
Angela

zuzu said...

=^..^=oh my goodness ...

Such fantastic treasures!
Is that a crystal hanging from the little bird?

. . ::sigh:: . .

Well, i'm with Anna. I'm crossing all my fingers and toes too! And the furpurrsons paws too!

My treasure for the giveaway will be posted on the first of February ... Oh I do hope you will stop by to say hello! Mater-of-fact, come by anytime!

=^..^= love, zU

Sherry said...

Betzie, you are WAY ahead of me....I have to figure out yet what I'm giving away!!! :) I'll post my giveaway on February 1st. But I LOVE all of these and can't wait until we do the "giving away"!!!

BailiwickStudio said...

Each of those prizes is fabulous - especially the red toile! I love them all, actually, so please count me in!

Jill

Mahala said...

So many things. I still need to decide on my giveaway!

couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

superb!!!
Please count me in!
Mine will be ready soon so please check my blog soon and sign up for a chance, too.
Thank you!

Annie said...

oooooh, such a fun event and such wonderful prizes! Count me in!

i am getting ready to post mine - still taking digital pics of it (not my forte!)

HilLesha O'Nan said...

Very beautiful :)

gma said...

Love them all!!!!
Stop by my blog next week to enter my give away!
:-)

Dianne said...

So generous and what interesting prizes!
I'll post mine next week.
www.diadsie.wordpress.com

Timaree said...

Goodness. You do get into it wholehog don't you. Put my name in your hat!

Jenna Z said...

Oooh, those are all such great items. Thanks for the chance to win!

Bella said...

you are the first one I have visited from the one world one heart event!

still trying to figure out what I am going to giveaway ;)

pleaz add my name too ;) love your precious gifts you are giving away~

girlgonethreadwild said...

Count me in! How fun is this? xo, Monica

Rosa said...

Oh what lovelies! Sign me up, once, or twice, even three times! lol Come add your name to mine too!

Maggie R said...

Hi there,
I would love to join in . Your give-a-ways are awesome, treasures to behold..
Thanks and be sure and come by my blog to see mine.
((((hugs))))
Maggie.

Sophie said...

Such beauties! And so inspiring!

Cheers,
Sophie

Jackie (Tillie's Daughter) said...

What generous gifts you are giving. Each is fantastic. Toss my name in the pile if you would -- thanks,

Jackie in IL

Jennifer said...

I love antique ceiling tiles too! The one you have for a prize is just lovely!!!!

Stacy Alexander said...

Look at all these goodies! I love to give, and I see that you do, too. This is such a great event!

I am having a giveaway for a hand made mosaic heart on my blog at http//stacyalexander.blogspot.com

I will link to your blog there.

Cheers!
Stacy Alexander

Carrie said...

Zowie! fun stuff! Now I have to go read more of your blog.

Unknown said...

wow, beautiful gifts.. count me in

artbrat said...

What generosity with so many gifts. Please add my name to those who are eager to receive your treasures. I'm working on my gifts today and hope to post them on Friday so stop by for a visit. Thanks.

Jo Anne O. said...

Oh my!! SO many lovely gifts and what a nice selection of music on your blog too!

Please come over and see what I have up for grabs at my blog!

What a fun way to meet new people, huh??

WendyP said...

what wonderful gifts you are sharing
it all looks so lovely

hugs

Heather Robinson said...

I would be honoured to win any of your lovely prizes. Thank you so much for your generosity....lovely to have found your blog.

Unknown said...

Such lovely giveaways. Please count me in.
Karla

Carrie said...

Squee! What great prizes you are offering. Please count me in!

Dragonlady said...

I love all of your wonderful prizes and would love to win any one of them...
Brenda

Quiltmoose - Dagmar said...

WOW! These are wonderful gifts!! You are so generous to give away such treasures! Love your blog :-)
Dagmar

Angie(quillysilly) said...

All of your prizes are fantastic!! Love the little birdie. What a lovely giveaway! Count me in and I'd love to have you take a peek at my OWOH giveway too! Thanks...Angie
my blog is quillysillyvintageboutique.blogspot.com

Caren McNee said...

Wow - what prizes!! I love to tile - such a fabo idea!
:) Caren

PS: Please have a look at my blog for the give-away I'm adding to this fabulous event! Love to see you over there!

Heidi said...

Incredible! Please add me!

Anonymous said...

You are the soul of generosity!

I am also having a give away!
http://ravenhill.typepad.com/weblog/2008/01/a-lot-to-celebr.html

Melissa said...

All of the prizes are beautiful! Please count me in, thanks!

charlie said...

oh... valentine's tree... hmm....

count me in please :)

-angela
funkycatstudio.com

Rhondamum said...

You are an example of why this event is so great. We have a lot in common. I LOVE toile and birds and ceiling tiles, oh my. Come see me some time. I will be visiting often and would love to be in your give away!

Altered Route said...

Each one of those prizes are just fabulous!!
Visit my blog to see my giveaway!
Connie
http://alteredroute.blogspot.com

Robin said...

what wonderful giveaways! Count me in! Thanks.

The Chatty Housewife said...

I would love to win this, eacg item is so pretty! Please enter me! Thanks for the giveaway. nw_wife(at)hotmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

Great prizes I would be thrilled to have any of them. Please join my give away.

Sandi said...

Beautiful prizes! everything looks so nice!
Sandi

Lisa W. said...

Would love any of your beautiful giveaways! count me in! Would love for you to stop by and enter my OWOH giveaway. :-)

Shoshanah said...

lovely! please sign me up and visit me as well!

~Becca~Bluebird Rose said...

What fabulous prizes! :)

Banna said...

neat items could you please enter me and also enter mine

Angela said...

Ooooh, I need the bird! Please enter me! I'm participating on my blog at:

http://gavemyheart3162.blogspot.com/2008/02/one-world-one-heart.html

Janine Davies said...

So many beautiful gifts! Isn't this fun! I'm participating in this OWOH project too! Come over and see! I have already met quite a large number of pariticipants!

Take care
Janine
Australia
http://janinea.blogspot.com

sandee said...

This is a great idea! However, I just moved across country and have most of my stuff in storage. What I would like to do, is go into as many of the blogs as I can and sign in. If my name gets pulled by anyone as a winner, I will donate $100 to AIDS Foundation in memory of my brother. If my name gets selected more than once, I will up the ante an additional $10 every time it gets pulled (greedy I know, but one can dream!!!) If my name is not pulled by anyone, I will still make a $50 donation. This way, everyone is a winner.

Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

Holy mackaroli, these are some fabulous prizes. I want them all, hee hee!! Please enter my name in your giveaway! AND THANK YOU for participating in this event of joy!
Be sure to stop by and enter mine aND all the ones on the long list!
xo,
Lisa Oceandreamer

Geri said...

Please include me! This is wonderful!
gerijones64@hotmail.com

Debby said...

WOW!! I would be thrilled to have any of your gorgeous giveaways. Please enter me in your draw. Be sure to check Inner Reflections for my giveaway.
Debby

Debi said...

I love toile also. Awesome blog, please enter my name in your drawing and come visit my blog.

KT said...

What beautiful gifts you are offering. I am trying to think of something I could give so that I can get involved!
Katie

Lisa said...

What beautiful toile pieces, I can see why you love it so. I was browsing your blog and I could hear this very faint sound, which took me a while to realise was beautiful music because I had the sound on my computer turned right down. Thanks so much for doing the giveaway, very generous.

Unknown said...

What beautiful prizes to giveaway. Please coun tme in and stop by my blog to enter mine.

Unknown said...

I love it! What beautiful work! Thank for hosting this giveaway! I am crossing my fingers for sure!
Hugs,
Robyn

Julie H said...

Oh Betzie what beautiful prizes, I love them all. And, I love your heart for giving such special gifts. Please don't forget to go in my draw.

Diana S said...

excellent fun! please enter my name in your giveaway! I'm ready to win one of your prizes. stop by and enter my giveaway too if you haven't yet.

Joan J said...

Spectacular prizes! Please count me in!

Joanne Huffman said...

Great prizes. I'd like to enter your drawing and invite you to visit my blog and enter mine.

http://joannethiemehuffman.typepad.com/

Joanne

bookwraps by suz.com said...

so many treasures ! wow ! visit my blog for an art journal give away!

~*~Pandora's Artbox~*~ said...

Such beautiful treasures to be had! Please add my name to your drawing and stop by my blog to check out my giveaway. Thanks!

Cora from Hidden Riches said...

What a treasure chest! I'd be honored to be entered into your drawing! Thanks!

Sheikasaurus Rex said...

What wonderful prizes! I just found out about OWOH today and I'm so super excited. I'm hoping to make more items so my giveaway will be as fun as yours!

Please enter me in your drawing! I'd be honored.

Thanks,
Dea

Deb said...

What generous and wonderful gifts! Please add my name to your drawing and then drop by and see what I have to offer OWOH!
Deb Lewis
http://vintagemoonstudio.typepad.com

Quilter Kathy said...

Please enter my name in your draw...I'd love some magic!!

Rowan Willow said...

Wow, what an honor to win ANY of your prizes, they are ALL lovely. I need some magic my way...wish me luck! Please, stop by my blog and see my giveaway

Spreadin' the love :0)
Rowan Willow (alter/artist ego)
aka Tiffany

Anonymous said...

Lovely! Please include me!

M.E. said...

Great giveaway! Enter me, too!

Mescrap said...

Such a wonderful & generous giveaway !

nikki/WhiMSy love said...

I love ALL your goodies!
I'm also part of the OWOH giveaway!

CoffeyHouse Collection said...

Please enter me in the drawings! I am having one too...this is so much fun!

Kathy McElroy said...

ooh la la, I love toile too!
Please count me in and don't forget to visit my blog to sign up for mine,
http://kathymcelroy.typepad.com/stories2tell/2008/02/one-world-one-h.html#comments

Jennifer said...

I love toile too! I received a Christmas present wrapped in the prettiest red santa toile and I can't wait to make it into ornaments next year! I particularly love your bird ornament. I think it is sooooo sweet. Thanks for such a great giveaway! Please enter my name and enter my giveaway!

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Such lovely gifts! I'd be happy to win any of them. Please enter my name.
I'm new to blogging and I've enjoyed visiting so many new blogs because of OW/OH. I'm very happy to have visited yours tonight and I'll be back soon.
Thanks so much!

Betty Jo said...

Oh My! What gorgeous gifts. Please count me in. xoxo

CreativSpirit said...

Simply gorgeous gifts. Would love to be the lucky one.

Come and visit my blog and enter for my prize.

CreativSpirit

Jessica said...

Wow - fantastic giveaway items! Please definitely count me in for the drawing! I'm also a OWOH participant and I'm really excited about discovering all these new artists.

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous set of giveaways! I love red toile, so romantic!! Please add my name to the list!! And slip on over to my blog if you would like to see my giveaway!!

Marisa

Jeanie said...

These are all so pretty -- I would be honored to win any!

Arilyn said...

Hi Betzie! Please count me in. Such a generous offer. There you go inspiring me again. Thankyou
Arilyn

Deborah aka Miss Bee said...

Oh! I love it ALL!...especially the plate and the bird tile! Such a lovely giveaway!

Deborah

Cheryl said...

Fabulous! Please enter me in your drawing! Cheryl @ http://cheryl-comfort.blogspot.com/

PurpleCookie said...

oh! i heart toile too...
generous/wonderful prizes

Carrie Barron said...

Such lovely offerings! Please enter me. I've joined, as well.

Staci Rose said...

Wonderful work - absolutely lovely! I would love to be entered!

I'd like to enter your drawing and invite you to visit my blog and enter mine.

Thanks,
Staci

nancy huggins said...

Wow..I left a comment in one of your posts at the top...just saw this one...Please enter me in for the drawing too..I love it all :)
Nancy

Carole Burant said...

Omigosh, look at all your fabulous prizes...I'd be thrilled to win any one of them:-) Please enter my name in your draw and make sure you come over to my blog to enter my own giveaway if you haven't already done so!! xo

AA said...

Please sign me up. I am participating too. Isn't this fun?

Connie said...

very lovely prizes! please enter me in your draw!

Laume said...

What lovely prizes - how could I pass up the opportunity to win any of them.

Mya said...

fabulous please count me in. Come see me.
-Mya

Courtney Tyler said...

Please count me in!

I would love for you to stop by my website and enter for a free pair of sterling silver, ornate Bali beads and korean jade earrings i’ve made.

http://courtneydesigns.ie/blog/index.php
info@courtneydesigns.ie

peace, light & love
Courtney/ Dublin, Ireland

The little witch said...

Wow. Great prizes you have. Please add my name to your list. ^_^
I have a giveaway up at my blog to.
loving-art.blogspot.com

Re said...

GREAT giveaway! I hope I'm the lucky winner!! :)

Http://bluedotfrog.blogspot.com

Jikkes said...

I love it all!
So offcourse I leave a comment and in the meantime, I keep my fingers crossed ;o))
Please take a look at my OWOH giveaway too!

Cathy said...

Wonderful! They are all just wonderful! I too am a huge fan of toile and anything pretty! Please enter me into your drawing and I hope you'll stop by my blog and see my offering as well. Thank you!

Cathy :)

Cheryl said...

All of these prizes are beautiful! Please include me, and try to visit my blog for a giveaway as well:

http://lennydavinci.blogspot.com/2008/02/one-world-one-heart-giveaway.html

Annie Oakleaves said...

fingers crossed!!!

Rhondi said...

Hi I love all your giveaways. I want to win them all!

Becky Mairi Farrell said...

Please count me in. I especially love the fairy tag. Come and join my giveaway too!r

Cape Cod Washashore said...

What GORGEOUS prizes! I would LOVE to enter your drawing! I'm having a OWOH drawing, too, if you'd like to stop by. =)

Lisa Cook said...

Yay for red toille! Gotta love it. Put my name in the hat and please come by my blog to see the vintage soldered doll I am offering for OWOH. It is such a great event.
Thanks,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Oh, what incredible gifts! (The old ceiling tile has me shivering with glee.) :) Please count me in!

And if you like, please do stop by my blog to throw your hat in the ring for my giveaway of a series of art prints at http://thisgirlremembers.wordpress.com/2008/02/06/one-world-one-heart-giveaway/

PB said...

We must be sisters! I have red toile in my kitchen and gathering room. It has started to spill over into the rest of my house. I have the drapes that match your plate. Please add me to you drawing. Thank you.

Rice said...

I have red toile in my kitchen too. I just love it! All of your giveaway items are just wonderful. Please enter me in your drawing. I will be posting a drawing of my own tomorrow afternoon, please stop by and enter. : )
http://quiltsnmore.blogspot.com/

Tammie Lee said...

Your gifts are ALL so wonderful, please include me!
visit me at:
http://miztlee.blogspot.com/

Tammie

The Backporch Artessa said...

Wow! I think all of the prizes are wonderful! Please enter me! I would love for you to stop by and enter my OWOH giveaway too!

Margo said...

OWOH is an awesome idea.... I am from Ontario, Canada! So fun to read blogs and "meet" such talented artists from all over!! :-)

GreenishLady said...

So manay lovely prizes! Please enter my name in your draw. I'm glad you came by to enter mine.

carylsrealm said...

Beautiful! Please include me in your drawing, and stop by my blog for my giveaway!

Donna, The Decorated House said...

Wonderful gifts!

Thanks for being a part of OWOH!

Please enter me in your drawing, and stop by and sign up for mine!
Donna

Adla said...

What a wonderful giveaway! I love toile and birds soo I would love to win what you are offering,do please count me in the draw and do come by my weblog for my giveaway :)

Cheers, Adla

Unknown said...

How lovely. Toile is my favorite design. Count me in too. I am participating also, so please stop by and leave a comment on my give-away. Such a lovely idea to be able to peek into beautiful new blogs like yours. Blessings, Karen

catworx said...

Beautiful toile! I would love to own one of your pieces! Loved visiting your blog…hope I will win a prize!

Cat
nubbin50@yahoo.com

maggie said...

What a wonderful giveaway and I'd love to have a chance to win. So please count me in your draw. I,too love toile and have it in my kitchen and I just can't pass it up. Hope I'm the lucky one.

Susan said...

You've chosen such wonderful giveaways. Please add me to your draw, and visit my giveaway page, too!
http://art-in-a-carton.blogspot.com/2008/02/one-world-one-heart-giveaway.html

Sarah said...

Wow great prizes. I too love toile. visit my blog at www.homeschoolblogger.com/OhioSarah

Sarah
SeekingHim@gmail.com

Bethel of Bethania said...

G'day Betzi,
I would love to be included in your beautiful giveaways please ... OOroo ... Bethel
Please Pop on over to my place as I'm a player too ... http://tinyurl.com/39pob3

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

your giveaway is wonderful!!!! I would love to win your giveaway. Please stop by my blog as I am also a part of this event!

rusted wings said...

Your offerings are all so heartfelt and lovely...please count me in!
Blessings, Abigail

Bella Modiste said...

ooh wow! please oh please include me in your drawing!
cheers,
~The Bella Modiste
www.thebellamodiste.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Such beautiful things! I would be happy to give any of them a new home.

PattiV said...

Each one is absolutely lovely! please include me in your drawing! and stop by and enter mine!

Patti V

LiLi M. said...

Woweeee what fabulous giveaways! I want to come back and see more of your blog, I like what I see here already so much!
Please add my name in that beautifyl antique victorian hat you surely must have! And don't forget to hop to my blog to enter my owoh giveaway, if you haven't already done that! I'm giving away a selfmade portfolio with vintage and selfmade cards and wallpapers.
Thanks!

Sandy said...

Wonderful giveaways...you are too generous.

Tina Leavy said...

oh I love toile and birds too. would love to be entered in the drawing. thanks so much for the opportunity. (crossing my fingers and toes now..ha) lovely giveaway.
Tina
www.gardengoose.blogspot.com
stop by and visit sometime:0)

Bunny Chic Boutique said...

LOVE your Gorgeous Gifts and your Beautiful Blog!! Please enter my name in your drawing. Don't forget to hop on over to my Shabby Chic giveaway at:

www.bunnychicboutique.blogspot.com

Bunny Blessings ~

Jayne

Mrs. Cherry Heart said...

Ouuuu I love toile too!
I have been wanting to add red toile to our yellow bedroom!
I would love to win these sweet lil treasures!

Thank you for sponsoring this give away!

Hugz, Dolly

Happy Valentines day!

jet1960 said...

I would be so honored to win one of these beautiful prizes. Please include me in your drawing and stop by my place to enter for a chance to win a collaged heart box.

Thanks,
Jill
http://jillsjunktojewels.blogspot.com/

sewfunky said...

what lovely choices you've made for your giveaway!

please enter me in the draw - I am participating too!


http://sew-funky.blogspot.com/2008/02/onew-world-one-heart-giveaway.html

Deirdra Doan said...

Lots of Valentine fun..
yes please enter me.

I hope you visit my giveaway too.
http://deirdradoan.blogspot.com/2008/02/one-world-one-heart-giveaway.html

Veronica said...

oh, yes please, add me to the draw! And if you haven't already, come by and enter my giveaway too.

She Became a Butterfly said...

i love it! please enter me!!

she
http://www.shebecameabutterfly.net

please also enter my giveaway!

Kim Naumann said...

Lovely! Please enter me to your give away as well, thanks

Kim McCabe
www.curiouserandcuriouserdesigns.com
kimberlymccabe@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Lovely blog and the giveaway is such a bonus :-)

Oh! birds are my favorite thing!



Robinb@mail.com
http://urbandebris.typepad.com

Dee Light said...

What lovely treasures!!! I love toile too. Count me in.

jayedee said...

please toss my name into the hat for your giveaway and when you have a moment, please pop into my blog and sign up for mine! good luck to everyone!

Enzie Shahmiri said...

Please count me in they are all so nice!

If you have not already visited please come and visit my One World~One Heart Giveaway of "Mascarade"

Nikki said...

What lovelies. Please count me in.

windycindy said...

Gorgeous goodies! Please add me to your drawing.....Thanks,Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

robynl said...

Beautiful prizes so please enter me. I could use any of them
yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

Jocy said...

Wow, you offer great giveaways, please count me in your drawing!

Freya said...

I love red toile, too, and have it all over my house! I would love to win any of your offerings... please count me in, and stop by to enter my giveaway as well!

Freya

Lori said...

i love toile too!!! my valentine blog banner has some little toile pillows that i made...please enter me to win:)

Tracy DeLuca said...

What fab prizes! I love fairies! Count me in!

Kathy said...

I am crossing my fingers and my toes hoping I win your giveaway so please be sure to add my name.
Kathy in Kentucky
email: thebackfence@yahoo.com

ahiltz said...

What lovely giveaways you are doing! Please add me into your drawing! Thank you for doing this, too!
ahiltzy@yahoo.com

seahagstudio said...

wow these are three great prizes!!! please sign me up i'd love to win any of them! thanks,tracy

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, beautiful!! Please enter me!!

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

Please enter me...Mary

A Slice of My Life said...

Three amazing prizes...wow! Please enter me.

http://bigbluefrog.wordpress.com

my blogger account doesn't link to my artsy/crafty blog.

Michelle D said...

How beautiful! I'd love to be in your drawing:)

Unknown said...

YOU ARE SPOILING US! Please include me and thanks for you generosity!

KJ
California

Sherry said...

I love the red toile too! Please enter me in your giveaway and check out mine too! Thank you!!

Sherry
http://ificouldsetmysoulfree.blogspot.com/2008/02/what-is-one-world-one-heart-it-is-blog.html

Jessica said...

These gifts are beautiful, please enter my name in the drawing.

Susie said...

qhzoFabulous giveaway! Beautiful!Please include me in the draw. My link is
http://kimmikat.wordpress.com/2008/02/12/one-world-one-heart/
I shall return to read your blog when I have recovered from all this excitement. Please pop by and enter my contest too. Good luck to everyone.
Susie.

shilla66 said...

Hi there.... i'm out of time, but love to enter your drawing. hope its not too late.
Shilla
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

KV Creative Designs said...

Hi,
Your Giveaway is Fabulous! I just added my giveaway. I know it is late and didn't make the official site, but I am hoping it is the thought that counts. Please enter me in your giveaway, if it is not too late. Thank you! Artful Blessings, Kathryn


http://kvcreativedesigns.blogspot.com/

Followers