I have been busy with my dogs the last few weeks. I'd planned a breeding between my blenheim boy named Adonis with my Amber Queen for quite some time. Well, she came into season and I was anxious for them to have puppies together. As it turns out, she did not like Adonis for her beau! She growled at him and was not at all interested. I felt so sorry for him being rejected like that...sure enough she decided she wanted my tri boy Romeo instead! It was just amazing to watch. You know normally breeders don't let their dogs choose their mates. If one is a reputable breeder, lots of thought and planning go into each and every breeding. Well, I reconsidered and I decided to let Amber have her way. Maybe it was a sign of nature telling me not to do that match.
You never know!
In the meantime, I haven't done any artwork at all. I did make a hat for my paperdoll, now I'm working on some wings. I bought some shrink plastic...may try that out. Or I may make them transparent... but I want her to have some wings for sure.After that I'll be sure to share her!
Here is Amber Queen and my AKC Champion "Forget Me Not Romeo".

4 comments:
These are the most beautiful dogs, now mind you I am a cat person BUT these guys make me want one, they are just to cute. You will show us pictures of the babies won't you?
Can't wait to see the doll you are working on. Sounds great!
I do love dogs so! You have beautiful dogs! Such sweet faces :-)
I'm looking forward to seeing your paperdoll!
Have a Great evening...
Such a pretty dog! Love the things that you make also.
Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Your dogs are just too cute. Their little faces are adorable, and I'm so glad you let Amber have her choice of mates! Maybe she knows something you don't...or maybe he just sweet-talked her a little.
Post a Comment