Saturday, February 03, 2007

Margie Sue's Pendant


One of my old friends is named "Margie Sue"...well, that's what I call her. She calls me "Betty Lou"...no one else can call me that! It's one of those fun things between us. She has Pugs...and I made her a pendant last week for Valentine's. Just sent it off yesterday. Hope she likes it! I loved adding the glitter and making it sparkle! She knitted or crocheted? the sweater on "Sachi". I added her kennel name too and changed some things about the pics digitally. On the back is her black Pug, Gucci. Margie made the collar she's wearing. She's very creative...she says I am too, but I think she is moreso! We used to teach together and held a Victorian craft show together as well. We rented an old house and had people sell their stuff on commission. It was soooooo much fun! I miss her, don't see her any more, but we email and still keep in touch that way.



4 comments:

Janet said...

That is so cute. Love the glitzy sweater and collar. I'm sure Margie Sue will love it. The Victorian craft show sounds like fun.

Werna Gail said...

What a great gift for your friend, and I feel so thankful for my friend, yep, that's her right before my post. We have been friends since 5th grade, just a few years back..Ha! I love victorian things and that sounds like a great time. Ah, memories of old friends, nothing like it.

Tracey said...

Those are adorable! What a great friend Margie Sue has :)

Dawnie said...

Love this pendants. Very cool. Im sure your gal pal will love it

Dawn

Followers