WELCOME!!!
It's that time again, thanks to Lisa and as a participant I have made two pieces of jewelry to give away.
If you would like to enter, please leave a comment here and if you don't have a blog, make sure you leave an email address so I can contact you, in case you win.
I will draw two winners on February 15th. If you'd like to participate or learn more about this fabulous event please click here: ONE WORLD ONE HEART.
Earrings for the gypsy in you and to commemorate this fun event!
Pretty blue beads that look like miniature globes!
Beautiful round glass swirly beads that are purple with an irridescent effect to them...kind of shimmery. Plus gorgeous faceted coppery(I love this color right now) fire polished beads from the Czech Republic.
Copper plated oval linked chain
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope to see you again!
Have fun!!
Betzie xoxo

194 comments:
the jewelery is very pretty and unique!! i am a jewel-a-holic;)
come enter my giveaway also, i'm #521
~noelle
way2tiredmom78@hotmail.com
I really like your giveaways!!! Please add me to the raffle!
Please add my name to your give away. Your jewelry is beautiful!
I love both of these pieces! Please enter me in the give away...thanks!
Cheers,
Mary
What lovely jewelry! I adore the heart.
Jeanne #401
lovely, add me please :)
here is mine #50
http://shonastudio.blogspot.com/2010/01/one-world-one-heart-giveaway.html
Gorgeous!!!! Crossing my fingers and wishing on a star.
xox Rella
I love the heart necklace design! How lovely! This is so much fun getting to know other blogs. I hope you will enter my name in the drawing.
Please come by IF you have time and visit my beaded bracelet giveaway,
Sharon
http://shardonexclusives.blogspot.com
Beautiful jewelery! And I love your blog design and images! Enjoy the blogging event - hope you get loads of visits!
#173 Eissua
Great pieces Betzie! I keep forgetting to send you the picture of the other bracelet so you can make me another! I'll make a note to myself to do so this week, think shades of cream,ivory and white. Love ya,Lori
They're beautiful and fun. Would love to be considered. Peace and love
Barb Cabot
http://followbarbsbliss.blogspot.com/
Amazing jewelry, I especially love the earrings!!
Great giveaway!! Come check mine out if you get a chance. I'm #252 on OWOH.
http://nelliebugs-swaps.blogspot.com
I'm giving away a custom tutu and a set of hand made soaps! Hope to see you there!
Fantastic giveaway! I love it.
Your work is brilliant.
Please enter my name! Pop over to my blog (#59 on the magic carpet) for a chance to win, too! :D
You have a wonderful blog!
Thank you for this generous giveaway! I would love to win.
jj
Beautiful!!
Hello Betzie, I didn't know that you make such elegant jewelry, both are gorgeous, but I am particulary fond of the earrings! I'm flying on the magic carpet too, so if you want to win an altered book/journal just pay me a visit. Have fun flying!
Thank you for the opportunity to win this amazing gift! Please enter my drawing. I'm #387 on tha magic carpet!
Both the earrings and the necklace are beautiful. I would love a chance to win.
what a lovely giveaway, and a beautiful blog
I also have a gift so pop over to my blog and if you fancy it I would love a comment
Have a beautiful day
Nicks x
Beautiful giveaways...I have my fingers crossed.
Happy OWOH...
Sylvia
Beautiful, romantic necklace and earrings. Just lovely! I will be back to read more.
Susan
Betzie!!! I didn't know you made jewelry also?! I'll take them both--I love the earrings!!
Ooh jewellery jewellery, how I love jewellery!
Beautiful! Add me to the drawing. And come by my blog to sign up for my drawing.
http://KeepinUpWithTheTatums.blogspot.com
These are beautiful. please add my name. my blog is http://paperfanatic.blogspot.com/
Fun I love how you incorporated the theme in the jewelry you created. Awesome!
It's good to meet you!
Thespa
Both are awesome! Thanks for offering this great giveaway and Thanks so much for a chance to win! chiggerlane@aol.com
Gorgeous! I can only hope I'll win!
Thanks for the isoothing stop on my blog hop!
Outrageous Joy,
Kathy over at Everyday Bliss
#111 on the Magic Carpet Ride
Fantastic Jewelry! Love to win either of the pieces!
Oh MY! Love them!~~XXOO, Beth
www.elizabethholcombe.typepad.com
Beautiful giveaways. Love your jewelry. Please include me in your giveaway!
beautiful jewellry such gorgeous colours
These are so fabulous!! I love that you used the hearts and the globe! So fantastic! And that necklace is WOW!
Beautiful jewellery - I adore that little copper heart!! Please may I enter your draw?
Loveley to 'meet' you.
Cindy
#603
very beautiful. I've enjoyed browsing through your work. Please enter me in the giveaway and stop by to visit. I'm #349. Thank you for the chance to meet you. :)
Your jewellery is fabulous. Linda:) Please enter my name into the Hat, and if you have time please visit us at..
http://artwolfs-briar-rose-gate.blogspot.com/
Oh my gosh..it's just absolutely gorgeous. Please enter my in your giveaway..I would love to have this for my very own,I'm not sure I would ever take it off.
I had to stop by again and thank you for commenting on my felted wool beads. That was sweet.
Jeanne
beautiful jewelry! love to be added!
enter mine too! #30 on the list!
So pretty (and clever too!)!
Hi Betzie! Wonderful giveaway! ::Jill (OWOH #330)
Your jewelry is darling. Please include me in your drawing.
Amazing Giveaway!! I am giddy with glee as I fly along on this amazing carpet ride visiting many talented bloggers!!
arya_wiese@yahoo.com
What a wonderful blog! Please sign me up for your marvelous drawing and then come visit me...I am participating in OWOH too...number 333 on the Magic Carpet! I am off to read more on your blog and I am looking forward to it!
www.moonlighthollow.blogspot.com
moonlighthollowstudio@gmail.com
Beautiful Blog, Beautiful giveaways- please enter my name! (I used to have a Cavalier too! Her name was Sophie, just lost her this summer. Loved seeing you are a fan also!) Please fly by and visit my giveaway too! (565)
Terrific earrings and necklaces! Greetings from the Philippines, and do drop by my blog for a chance to win something too!
Great giveaway! Thanks for having this- please add my name to the hat. And don't forget to pop over to my blog for a chance to win, too! :) #318 on the magic carpet...
There both so beautiful and would love to be entered. Thanks for the amazing and generous giveaway.
samsakara@twcny.rr.com
Great piece Betzie, please count me in!
The jewelry is so beautiful Please count me in Thanks
tanyainjville@yahoo.com
Either of these goodies would be so nice to win.
WOW!! Both are totally awesome. I would love to be entered in your giveaway. Your blog is really pretty and the banner is gorgeous.
debby
Beautiful gypsy world earrings and stunning heart necklace. Please enter me in the draw :)
This jewelry is beautiful. Thank you so much for the wonderful opportunity to be in the drawing.
Judee
jlefler at mi-connection dot com
Ahhhh very cool! Pop on over to my blog sometime :0)
Beautiful jewelry! I love those little globes. Please enter me in your drawing.
Please enter me in your draw! Also pop over to my blog, have a browse around and enter my give away. I’m number 303 on the magic carpet :)
They are great! - please count me in!
Pirjo from Finland; an OWOH giveaway #338
Wonderful jewelry! Would love to be included!
Your jewelry is beautiful - please enter my name. Also visit my blog and sign in. Many thanks,
Your jewelry is very beautiful and tasteful. You do stellar work. I love how you incorporated the OWOH design in the card and the heart in your necklace.
I'm #79 on the magic carpet ride.
One world, one heart...what a great idea for a pair of earrings!!!
Love both of your items!
Please enter my name in your drawing and come visit my blog, too.
http://Pawsn2stamp.blogspot.com
Your jewelry is wonderful. I'd love the chance to win. Thank you xJ
http://natureswhispers.blogspot.com/
How exciting! I love beautiful jewelry..this is just what I like to wear! Please enter my name and visit me soon, too! ♥
http://lavenderdreamstoo.blogspot.com/
Lovely jewelry Great gift! Thank you for sharing it. Jood
hopborns@gmail.com
Pretty!Please add me!~~becky
beautiful jewelry!!!
please count me in!!
*jean*
jeanzosss (at) yahoo (dot) com
Please include me in your lovely giveaway and pop by mine if you get a chance :)
Your jewelry is very pretty. I especially like the earrings.
Lovely giveaway....beautiful jewelry!
If you haven't already popped by, please check out my OWOH blog post and make sure to enter!
Lenore
alphabetsoupstudio AT yahoo DOT ca
Beautiful, Please enter me for your amazing jewelry I.m #86
I so love those earrings! The necklace is very pretty too!
Come and fly on my magic carpet ride too!
http://inspiringadventuresofalwaysinspired.blogspot.com/
Great giveaway - please include me and come see mine at #75
Britt
Lovely gifts, thanks for the chance to win. Pop over to my blog and enter mine.
there is nothing more special than hand-made art.. thanks for
the opportunity at this .. t c
mitz_zee@yahoo.com
Very cool! And Beautiful!
Lori #371
http://www.ibeenthinkinboutinkin.blogspot.com
llhassle@yahoo.com
Hi Betzie, it's lovely to meet you. I love your give-aways, it's obvious you put a lot of thought into them, please count me in for your draw.
This is a wonderful and exciting event, with so many participants to meet and keep track of, if you've already visited my blog thanks so much, if not, I hope you get a chance to sign up for my give-away too.
Have fun and enjoy the ride!!!
Hugz......
Lovely jewels! Please count me in. #276
Isn't copper and blue the most wonderful color combination? Glad you joined the Ride!
carapacenator(at)gmail.com
www.caramakes.blogspot.com
OWOH Ticket Holder #21
What a wonderful giveaway you're offering! I'd love to enter and you can enter on my blog as well. #227 on the magic carpet.
The earrings and necklace are fabulous and I would be thrilled with either one! Please enter me!
*smiles*
Sue
#162 on OWOH list
what a fab giveaway, please count me in. Why not pop over to my blog and join in my giveaway too.
xx
That heart pendant is....amazing! I'd wear it with pride if I won. Probably every day! Thank you so much for the chance to win!
Happy Weekend!
Carol
Oh what lovely pieces....so unique and truly beautiful. I'm thrilled to have the opportunity to win.
Very beautiful. Please count me in
Nicole/Beadwright
#350 on the magic carpet ride
http://beadwright.blogspot.com
Gorgeous jewelry- I love the beads that look like globes. I also like the large print on your blog- so much easier to read....Please add my name to your generous drawing. I hope you are having as much fun as I am, hopping from blog to blog, checking out all these amazingly creative people.
pretty giveaway! thanks so much for the opportunity to enter your drawing. this is such a fun way to meet other folks. I hope you'll stop by my blog and enter my giveaway as well. So nice to meet you.
those globe earrings are just for me - I love them to pieces! I am so hopeing that I win them!
Vicki
great design and a lovely remembrance of this event's theme!
They are all beautiful, please add my name to your draw. I am #5.
Hi from Minnesota
Your jewelry is beautiful! Thank you so much for the chance! (I'm #811)
HBKHotie1@msn.com
Gorgeous jewelry and blog design!!! Come visit my blog for a giveaway prize, too.
Kathy V in NM
Artful Muse (#513 OWOH)
what funky stuff - they'd jazz up any outfit!!!
Your jewelry is stunning! I would be so thrilled to win either of these beauties! thanks so much for the chance to enter your draw
I am # 650 of the magic carpet if you get a chance to drop by...
xoxo
pink
Betzie, These jewelry pieces you've made are just beautiful. And yes, they do make you remind of this wonderful event - globes and hearts, bloggers everywhere joining and sharing :-)
Mizpah,
Li
Oh wow, it's a wonderful giveaway. Please count me in. Thanks.
Gorgeous jewelry!!! I would love to be the winner! Please include me and come on over and enter my giveaway too!
(#185 A Vintage Cottage Home)
Really fabulous jewellery! Thanks for the chance of winning. I hope you can come see mine (if you haven’t already!)
http://sherrysimpleblog.blogspot.com/2010/01/one-world-one-heart-giveaway-blog-event.html
Sherry from England, UK (ticket#251)
Your earrings are beautiful -- and so is your necklace! Please enter me into your draw -- thank you!
~martha (#180)
Please include me in your giveaway....
Greetings from Maryland
Donna
dwarrington1@gmail.com
I adore the heart necklace!
OWOH 537
Both pieces are really cool and pretty, Love the heart and the globes. Thanks for the opportunity to win.
Your jewelery is delightful! The earrings are great, but the necklace is my favourite. The gorgeous colours remind me of a pair of earrings I "almost" bought as a teenager and when I finally made up my mind to go and get them someone else had them. This necklace could save me a bundle in therapy, as obviously I'm still not over it 30 years later - LOL
Thanks for entering me in your draw!
Cindy :)
Hi Betzie, what a lovely idea and post you have. I love the gorgeous beaded bracelets, necklaces and earrings. I'd love to win. I absolutely love your gifts. Please take time to visit my blog, too, for a chance to win my book, 16 x MOM: A Mastery of Motherhood. I'm working on getting all the country flags. I promise to revisit your's too.
#784
http://blog.barbaracagle.com
www.barbaracagle.com
Two fabulous pieces of jewelery - it would be hard to pick which one I like more. Thanks for hosting such a terrific giveaway.
I hope that you are having a fantastic OWOH and meeting many new friends here in Blogland.
I am a quilter from Western Canada- You can find my blog at:
http://quiltmomsjourney.blogspot.com/
Regards,
Anna
Nice to meet you and visit your blog! Love this giveaway! I am having so much fun looking at all the wonderful blogs. I don't have a blog, due to arthritis I cannot type much at all but I enjoy surfing the net. Thank you for a chance to win.
Oh yes, please enter me in your lovely giveaway, I would so love to win any one of your gorgeous pieces of jewelry!! If you haven't already, make sure you come by and enter mine as well, I'm #116. Thank you:-) xox
*´*•.¸ ★ Superb! ★ ¸.•*´*•
Please count me in!
XOXO
★Rich Witch★
Please come visit me for a
★Most Magical Prize★ at:
hppt://rich-witch.blogspot.com/
*´*•.¸ ★ ¸.•*´*•*´*•.¸ ★ ¸.•*´*•
Your jewelry is so beautiful, love, love. Enjoy OWOH
xo-junie
oh wow....you are such a clever person. So love the earrings and necklace and how you made them to the theme. I will also look at old plastic bracelets in a different light now. Wonderful step by step photos on how you created your terrific bracelet....thanks for the chance to find you.
Lovely! Thanks for the chance.
your jewelery is magnificent...
Please add my name to the hat :o)
What a clever way to display those earrings - love it! Come see my blog if you can, #753, and see some tatted lace.
The heart and the earrings are amazing, please count me in!
When you get a chance fly by my blog on your magic carpet, I am OWOH #907.
Thank you for participating in OWOH.
So very nice to meet you.
What pretty jewelry! Thank you for adding my name to the hat!
Oh such pretties! Love the earrings especially.
Please count me in :-)
Thank you,
Sadie x
OWOH #962
lovely offerings!
drop by my blog #774!
blessings,
abigail
They are both wonderful pieces of art! I love them!
Warmest regards from cold and snowy Sweden!
Susan, nr 821
susanlotus@gmail.com
Love your goodies. Your giveaways are beautiful. Please put my name in the hat.
Regina :>
jtrt143@aol.com
What a fabulous giveaway. Please enter my name, thank you.
Dear Betzie.....
Such a lovely things!
Please count me in! And do pop in my home to see what I put on my magic carpet!*wink
I am no.950
Have a safe ride....it's quite far! :)
Such beautiful, unique and creative jewels you have made!!!! I would be thrilled to win your giveaway. Please count me in.
**SMILES**
Carol
great giveaway, I'd love to win some jewelry!
shou.milk@gmail.com
Ohhhhh, I wish I had the time to be an artist too!
Pretty jewelry!
Am following you now too
http://retsbar2go.blogspot.com/
retsbar2go AT gmail DOT com
Very beautiful pieces. I love the each one and would love to be wearing them. What a wonderful offering. Add me!
Please be sure to check out my giveaway with this OWOH event at http://calkatthejewelryjunkie.blogspot.com. #475
Bright blessings from Las Vegas, NV
calkat_etsy@live.com
Oh wow! Those are so pretty. angelandspot(at)yahoo.com
Those are so beautiful! Please enter me. :)
Happy weekend!
snowpumpkin @ gmail . com
Lovely Blog! Great giveaway! Please count me in :)
Also you can drop by my blog to check out my giveaway!
Isn't this a fab event?
Hope your having a great weekend :
Thanks
Much Love
Rach
Beautiful gifts.
http://busybeefree.blogspot.com/
A totally gorgous giveaway, please include me :)
hugs OWOH #301
Hello from Florida Panhandle, please enter my name in your lovely giveaway. #649
What a great giveaway! Love the earrings!! Count me in! Hope you're enjoying the magic carpet ride so far!
http://kraftypanda.blogspot.com
Hi dear!!! I like your idea! It’s very Awesome! I wish to ALL who will participate in this wondefull give-away, Big Good Luck! Yohooooo! ;)
What wonderful romantic jewelry!
Micki
#123
The jewelry is all so lovely. Your giveaway is terrific! I would love a chance to win. Please add my name to your drawing! Thanks for participating and the chance to win a great prize.
visionquest2020 (at) msn (dot) com
I just love your giveaway. Beautiful beads! Please enter me.
k
http://artful-musings-of-kathyl.blogspot.com/
Very cool! Love the earrings!!!
Such a unique idea and so pretty.
Please enter me in your lovely drawing. The jewelry is stunning and would love to wear it:) Thanks for participating and stop over and enter my giveaway! Blessings, Jenna Louise
Charming and a beautiful blog with a stunning heart treasure!
My first year with OWOH and I love visiting all the amazing blogs! I am flying on my magic carpet ,visiting from Connecticut.
Thanks for the lovely giveaway.
I am blog #937
matternu@gmail.com
Great! Thank you for this beautiful giveaway. I hope to win. Long live OWOH:)
http://sweepstakelover.blogspot.com/
http://sweepstakelover.blogcu.com/
annabell_lee_dk (at) yahoo.com
I would love to be included in your wonderful drawing.
Sandra
Greetings from beautiful B.C. What a lovely blog, and jewellery. Thank you for sharing your work with us on OWOH. Please drop by my blog #593
http://janesuper.blogspot.com
beautiful giveaway! thanks for the chance to win!
hugs,
juli
Wow, what a stunning giveaway!! Your jewellery is beautiful and those earrings are amazing!! Off to have another look at your fabby blog!
You are welcome to visit my Blog and enter my giveaway. #1041
Jan x
Hello Betzie from Victoria, Australia
Wow, your jewelery is wonderful.And you have captured the theme perfectly. I would be delighted with either piece but more so the earrings. They are sensational.
Please enter me into the draw.
Thanks. Lynda.
http://taylormadeinoztales.blogspot.com/
Greetings from Wisconsin!
Your giveaway is heavenly! Stop by my blog at #922 to enter my giveaway.
Well, I'm off on my magic carpet to the next magical destination...
Hugs,
Heavenly Humor
Wonderful giveaway! Thanks for the chance to win. hockman1(at)sbcglobal(net)
*smiles* Debbi
Hello I am so happy that i got to stop by! I have been enjoying your blog and think that your giveaways are so nice. Your World Earrings are adorable..Love them;)
I am looking forward to visiting again~
cyclona66(at)aol(dot)com
What perfect prizes! I love them both! ^-^ Please enter me and feel free to hop over to my blog and enter mine too, if you haven't already!
Greetings from Virginia.
Oh wow... what gorgeous jewelry! And what a wonderful blog you have too! Please enter my name into your fabulous drawing for a chance to win.
Also, I would love for you to stop by my blog to enter my giveaway - #548.
Thanks,
Jenn
Great giveaway! please count me in. Come to enter my giveaway if you haven't already (i'm #481) =D
Let's continue the ride on the magic carpet!
Pretty pieces of jewelry!
Hi Betzie,
I would love to be entered in the draw for a piece of your gorgeous jewellery, I would any one of the pieces, but I especially LOVE the red heart pendant. Please come by #70, have a look around and enter into my draw. Great meeting you.
Rob
Simply beautiful!
I'd love the chance to enter.
:o)
pippirose59 at gmail dot com
Both are beautiful! Thanks for the chance to win! :) Stop by & enter my giveaway too!
Hello Betzie! Those do look like little globes! Both pieces are wonderful thank you for making them. The necklace, ohmyohmy just love it!
With love from Tennessee #1035
Wow, fabulous prizes. I love them both! Please put my name in the hat!
http://leslie-mylifeandtimes.blogspot.com/
Those are the cutest! Thanks for the giveaway!
reviewsbyabby at gmail dot com
How wonderful! Please add me to the draw
shiki6210 at gmail dot com
Hello from the north of 60! I hope that you are enjoying ride on the magical carpet as much as I do. Please enter my name in your draw.
Hi Betzie!
What beautiful jewelry you make! Please count me in on your giveaway.
I'm #818 Studio 64-Chicago on the magic carpet. If you haven’t already done so, please stop by for a chance at my giveaway too.
Hope to see you there!
~Connie
mrscmc7 at gmail dot com
I *love* world globes... and your beautiful earrings. Thank you so much for giving us the chance to win such lovely gifts.
clogzilla(at)yahoo(dot)com
Oh, I am so in love with that heart necklace. It makes my heart sing ! ;)
Thanks for the chance to win. I hope that you have a wonderful OWOH adventure.
Cheers !
Gorgeous necklace. I would love a chance to win. Please enter me.
Anji
anji.gallanos@gmail.com
http://anjigallanos.blogspot.com
Greetings from Northern Alberta. The jewellery is lovely. Please enter my name in the draw. Thanks.
I have been visiting your blog on a regular basis (one of my favourites).
valbraun7 at gmail dot com
Thank you for participating in OWOH. And for your giveaway.
I actually have 2 giveaways at my blog, the OWOH one and a bonus giveaway. Feel free to enter both.
http://www.goodbadandgottahave.com/search/label/giveaway
Your contribution to OWOH is so great! :)
-Caitlin
caitlin_thalken@yahoo.com
Pretty. I would love a chance to win.
Cheers,
Sophie in Montreal
Wonderful jewelry, thank you. Please visit #840 to see the felt flower brooch and yarn I am giving.
I love the magic carpet themed earrings so apt! :)
Christina from Manila, Philippines here!
Nice to meet you!
I hope you can also drop by #615!
http://calej.blogspot.com
Blessings!
calejbitsvyk(at)gmail(dot)com
Whoosh!! Coming in for landing! happy to meet you! What perfect giveaways for this adventure!
Hope you have a chance to stop by my blog on your trip around the world. I am having 9 giveaways!
Can't stay long but I will be back to delve deeper into your world! Please count me in!
Enjoy your magic Carpet ride!
Kate ~ Organic Odysseys Ticket number #1007 OWOH
Beautiful!!! I would be honored to win.
Please enter me in your drawing. isastephanie @ yahoo.com
If you haven't already...Come by and enter mine: http://www.luluscottage.blogspot.com #137 OWOH
Have a great day!
Greetings & Salutations,
Enchanting Heart Earrings & Necklace OWOH Giveaways! Lovely Work & Blog.
Very Beautiful & Very Generous. Every once in awhile there is an OMG Blog ~ Yes Yours.
Joining your Followers & I hope you'll join my Followers too...
For a little Glitter & Magic fly by my blog
#242 On The List @:
http://todaysgold.com
Cosmic Blessings´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*´¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´Lyndy Ward
your earrings are just lovely!! I would love to win, please enter my name into your drawing! And if you haven't already, please enter mine #135 to win 1 of 3 prizes!!!
Thank you, and nice meeting you!
Peace & Love from New Zealand...
Your earrings are lovely!
How perfect, the globes are really perfect. I really love the heart necklace. please enter my name, Thanks for stopping by my blog to sign up to win my crazy girl bracelet. ticket holder #807
http://polymerclayetc.com
These pieces are perfect for the giveaway and I'd love to wear either. Thanks so much for the chance. If you're interested in collage papers, please visit my blog #215 for the giveaway. Thanks again!
Hi there,
What lovely prizes -- thanks for the chance to win either the earrings or necklace. :)
If a glass bead necklace sounds good, you might want to visit my blog. It would be a pleasure to welcome you there. :)
Greetings from Munich,
Birgit
swappinghowdies@yahoo.de
# 849
You're right, your giveaway treasures perfectly capture OWOH! I love the mini "globes" especially (I'm a teacher) but the heart necklace is perfect for those romantic times too!
Hope you've been able to drop by my giveaway too: http://kidney-garden.blogspot.com/2010/01/one-world-one-heart-2010-this-familys.html
Michaele (michaelek1(at)yahoo(dot)com)
Gorgeous stuff here! Seriously. Please add my name to the draw.
Wonderful giveaway; thank you for the chance to enter!
:)
~Becca~
Great giveaway, Good luck in the drawings, visit www.alteredpaperarts.blogspot.com
Oh, how I hope I win!
Please enter me for the lovely OHOW giveaway! I would love to win!
Thanks for letting me visit!
Stop by to visit me sometime..... http://creativeinkansas.blogspot.com
Your jewelry is awesome! Please count me in on your wonderful giveaway! I will be keeping my fingers (and toes) crossed here in snowy Virginia!
Blessings,
Lolly
lollyb65@cs.com
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww, please pick meeeeeeeee
Those earrings are perfect - I love them! peggy at misspproductions dot blogspot dot com (peggyswfl at yahoo dot com)
Wonderful giveaway! Thank you. Yes, please enter my in your drawing.
You can enter my drawing here:
http://ofkells.blogspot.com
Thanks again and Happy Valentine's Day!
I'm off to explore your blog more!
best,
Kelli
What stunning jewellery - I would love a chance to win please. Thank you for your generosity. Come see me at #1050.
I LOVE your giveaways! They are wonderful! Please enter my name in your drawing. Thanks!
Happy Valentine's Day! What a beautiful giveaway! Thanks for the chance! Stop by my blog...#792
Those earrings are so perfect and the necklace is lovely too. Please enter me and run on over to my blog while there is still time.
Heather
OWOH #978
Both are lovely!!Please pick me up!
cal_rubies at yahoo dot es
Hi from Sydney, Australia!!
What a great giveaway!! Both pieces are beautiful - the earrings are gorgeous...I love the blue of the beads - they match perfectly with the copper! And the necklace is stunning!! I love the pendant!!
Can you please enter me in the drawing for one of your prizes? Thank you...And thank you very much for your generosity!
--Liv from Australia--
OWOH Blog # 707
http://livluvsscraps.blogspot.com
gloomy_liv AT yahoo DOT com DOT au
Post a Comment