

I've been blessed to have her here with me up to now and I pray angels will always be with her, both here on earth and beyond. 
So....my first image that I made this week all reflect my inner worries over my mom...as the little girl is her at three. Some of you have seen this image in my past work...I just love that photo of her. Here she is as a young girl.
Then I will also share a card I made using a sketch of a Cavalier and an old photo album that belonged to my grandparents....plus an old excerpt about "Toy Spaniels" from an antique dog book I own. I love this breed like no other I've ever had and they are true "comforter spaniels" and my sweet angels(at least when they don't mess on the carpeting!!).

Finally, I made a paper doll angel this week...just putting on a few finishing touches, but I will save her for PINK SATURDAY...
Here is a sneak peak. Hope you will come back to see her on Saturday...I've had such fun making her!!!

May Angels watch over you too...
Thanks for stopping by to visit me....

"Friends are angels that lift us up to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." -Anonymous
21 comments:
How lovely! My Mom was an angel on earth too. What a wonderful photo of your angel as a little girl and as a young woman she was beautiful, as I'm sure she is still. Thanks for sharing.
What a lovely post, Betzie! Thank you so much for sharing your 'angels' - of all shapes and sizes!
Oh Betzie what a great post and how wonderful to know your Mother is your own angel on earth. Thank you so much for sharing.
Loveall your angels, Betzie!
Oh wow so darling angels.
Really lovely.
So many angels. You are blessed! Wonderful tribute to your mom!
Hi Betzie...loved seeing and hearing about your angels....so beautiful!
This is a wonderful and moving post- a beautiful angel entry! Thanks for sharing this inspiration!
Oh Betzie, this is such a beautiful post! May your mum be with you still for a long time! Though I am sure the angels will look after her after she passes away.
The piece you put together is just beautiful. |The picture of your mum at three is gorgeous and the other pieces are beatiful too!
Lovely images of your "mum", and such great journaling to accompany your angels. Thank you so much for sharing!
I love the music, the words and the images. I love your angel creations.
Karen
Wow your angel work is beautiful! Beautiful art to match the sentiments!
Indeed !! What a lovely blog to read Betzie and thanks for sharing your personal thougths (ánd foto's !) with us !
For me it's recognizable to read about your mums healtproblems. My mother is now 84 and has also heartproblems. But...she is still with us and therfore i'm so gratefull.
******
Hearty greetings Rian.
Betzie, I am blown away by your beautiful artwork and journalling on the subject of angels. I hope your mother is well enough to see for herself how you think of her. She was a beautiful little girl, a beautiful young woman and I am sure she is just as beautiful now at 92. My mother died when I was a child so words such as yours really touch my heartstrings.
Thanks so much for sharing your story and artwork with us.
What a touching blog post, Betzie, your entry is a real treasure & lovely tribute to your Mum! Beautiful art!
Betzie~ How wonderful to celebrate your mothers ninety first birthday.
I too have an Angel of sorts...my kitties name is Angel. I've been tending to her over the holiday.
Fourteen years ago she came in to my life at a fragile time and has been my comfort ever since.
Thank you for sharing your lovely tribute.
I look forward to a new year of visits.
Sweet wishes,
Sara
Gorgeous!! love the wonderful tribute to your mum, You are very lucky to have such a wonderful angel watching over you! Thanks for sharing.
Linda
Your work is just amazing, Betzie! I love looking at your creations.
Great post! Lovely Angels;o)
What a beautiful post.
Your mom was so pretty…
And that picture when she was three is so sweet, the coat and hat are just the
cutest.
Angels… I believe…
Louise
P.S. Happy New Year...
Thank you for sharing - and I love that image of your mum as a child.
May angels also be with you always!!
Cindy
Post a Comment