
May all your dreams come true this new year of 2010!!!
I feel so blessed to be able to blog. It has not only made me feel less alone in this world, but you all inspire me daily and feed my soul.
I will keep my resolutions to a minimum this year and just say I want to keep learning and try to be more giving and forgiving.
My one motto that I hope to remember is this one:
Have a very Happy and Healthy New Year!!!
7 comments:
Happy New Year, Betzie, and thank you for having your blog!!
A great, healthy and happy 2010 for you and your family and your cute doggies Betzie!
Happy New Year, Betzie!! Your motto is perfect and one I'd like to remember, too.
HAPPY NEW YEAR to you and yours....I really like your "new look" and the puppy is soooo cute.
How adorable is that little dog Betzie.
Love Renee xoxoxo
HAPPY NEW YEAR to you too Betzie.
Thanks for your supportive comment on my blog.
Can't wait to see your art journalling appear on yours!!!
I want to wish you a very Happy New Year…
I love the picture of your doll with the words
Embrace Simplicity…
If it is ok with you, I would love to print it so that I can add it to my inspiration book.
Louise
Post a Comment