Hi Betzie! How did you come across my blog? Thank you for coming and leaving such an enthusiastic comment! I always love seeing new faces and learning that I said something or showed photos that inspire. You have a lovely blog as well! Please, you are welcome anytime! Anita
Hi Betzie, me again (maybe we should exchange email addresses lol, here's mine: astridmaclean@hotmail.com)
I think we must have a lot in common, I did Suzi's Petit Dolls class last year, it's great!!. I have just signed up for her Angels class. I think she is awsome, I love her style! Another of my favourites is Pam Carriker, she did a great journalling class at Shabby Cottage studios. The only problem is that I have great difficulty with their videos on my computer. Anyway enjoy the rest of you Sunday.
Hi Betzie, Happy New Year to you and your sweet family dear friend. Thank you for sharing the graphics. They are perfect and I love them both. So enjoyed catching up with your blog and last several posts. Love the pic from you and sweet pups.
I so enjoyed getting to know you over the past year and so thankful that I am blessed with your dear friendship. I look forward to many more wonderful visits to your blog and I wish for you continued blessings from above with good health, happiness and always lots of love.
Thank you for stopping by and your sweet comments. You always touch my heart. Love to you, Celestina Marie
p.s.trying to take a blog break is a real challenge. LOL
Hi Betzie, Happy New Year to you and your sweet family dear friend. Thank you for sharing the graphics. They are perfect and I love them both. So enjoyed catching up with your blog and last several posts. Love the pic from you and sweet pups.
I so enjoyed getting to know you over the past year and so thankful that I am blessed with your dear friendship. I look forward to many more wonderful visits to your blog and I wish for you continued blessings from above with good health, happiness and always lots of love.
Thank you for stopping by and your sweet comments. You always touch my heart. Love to you, Celestina Marie
p.s.trying to take a blog break is a real challenge. LOL
14 comments:
I love these, Betzie, especially the second one--I love Art Deco--Thank you!!
Hi Betzie!
How did you come across my blog? Thank you for coming and leaving such an enthusiastic comment! I always love seeing new faces and learning that I said something or showed photos that inspire. You have a lovely blog as well! Please, you are welcome anytime! Anita
Hi thanks for sharing and happy first Pink Saturday of 2010!
Happy New Year from our house to your house. Lovely vintage blog.
Joyce, IL, USA
These are pretty little pictures. Happy Pink Saturday..have a lovely weekend.
I LOVE both of your graphics. Hope you had a great Pink Sat! Dana
Lovely images Betzie!
What online class have you signed up to> Sounds exiting. Hope your journal arrives soon.
Have a great Sunday!
What a beautiful images I found in here, stunning!
Thank you, Betzie! Beautiful images.
Hi Betzie, me again (maybe we should exchange email addresses lol, here's mine: astridmaclean@hotmail.com)
I think we must have a lot in common, I did Suzi's Petit Dolls class last year, it's great!!. I have just signed up for her Angels class. I think she is awsome, I love her style! Another of my favourites is Pam Carriker, she did a great journalling class at Shabby Cottage studios. The only problem is that I have great difficulty with their videos on my computer.
Anyway enjoy the rest of you Sunday.
I will find away to use these, they are wonderful. I love Deco!
All good things...some pink too! Hugs, Mary
Hi Betzie,
Happy New Year to you and your sweet family dear friend.
Thank you for sharing the graphics. They are perfect and I love them both.
So enjoyed catching up with your blog and last several posts. Love the pic from you and sweet pups.
I so enjoyed getting to know you over the past year and so thankful that I am blessed with your dear friendship.
I look forward to many more wonderful visits to your blog and I wish for you continued blessings from above with good health, happiness and always lots of love.
Thank you for stopping by and your sweet comments. You always touch my heart.
Love to you, Celestina Marie
p.s.trying to take a blog break is a real challenge. LOL
Hi Betzie,
Happy New Year to you and your sweet family dear friend.
Thank you for sharing the graphics. They are perfect and I love them both.
So enjoyed catching up with your blog and last several posts. Love the pic from you and sweet pups.
I so enjoyed getting to know you over the past year and so thankful that I am blessed with your dear friendship.
I look forward to many more wonderful visits to your blog and I wish for you continued blessings from above with good health, happiness and always lots of love.
Thank you for stopping by and your sweet comments. You always touch my heart.
Love to you, Celestina Marie
p.s.trying to take a blog break is a real challenge. LOL
Hope the New Year brings lots of lovely things for you!
Post a Comment