Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving


Hope everyone has a lovely Thanksgiving!!!
I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family to share mine with, including my sweet family of doggies too!
I recently made two new cards I will share featuring this breed I love so much.
Enjoy the day!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours! The cards you made are lovely! :)

Sherry said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your loved ones Betzie...your cards reflect who you are and what you love!!

Fete et Fleur said...

The card is lovely! I hope your Thanksgiving was a beautiful one!

Nancy

Jenni B said...

That little doggie card is so cute!

Pop over to my blog to say hi and enter to win a fab giveaway! I'm giving away some of the ornaments I had on the Martha Stewart Show with me last year (which Martha actually took home with her)! - www.jenniboriginals.blogspot.com

Jenni B

Werna Gail said...

I really liked the idea you used to make the braclet...I'll have to try that. Darling cards, but you have such cute subjects, have you ever used them on Christmas cards?
BE BLESSED

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Betzie, Wow I love your new cards featuring your favorite breed. You never cease to amaze me with your talents. Hope you are doing well and enjoying the season.
See you again too.
hugs, Celestina

Sandra Evertson said...

Those cards are Fabulous! What a beautiful and regal pup!
Sandra Evertson

Followers