Just a quick note here!
I am so happy to announce the winner of the drawing from last week's PINK DAY giveway is Pat from The Urban Chick
I will be contacting Pat soon to get her mailing address.
Thanks to all those who left comments for my little giveaway!!!
Hugs and enjoy the day!
betzie
3 comments:
Congratulations to the winner...!!
I am so happy you stopped by so I could come see your blog... its beautiful... I loved all the Marie creations you made... and it looks as if I am going to have to come back and spend some time reading your blog...
I also see you know the dear MS Deena... she is a sweet friend and the loviest person I know and is truly a warrior... no doubt
HAPPY to have met you ... dont be a stranger and do come back for a visit
CIAO
JO
Oh Betzi, I am so excited. I think this is my 2nd blog win. It's so much better than getting bills in the mail. email me at patnal10@bellsouth.net for my mailing info. Thanks and Hugs, Pat
I missed it!!!! congrats to the winner.
Have a great weekend, Mary
Post a Comment