Award Time "Brillante Weblog Award"

This came from Celeste of LA REA ROSE . Thanks Celeste!! I'm so happy to have met Celeste this year and found her blog. You are in for a treat if you haven't visited her.
I would like to share this honor with some of my favorite blogging friends as well.
FAERIELUNA
CATHERINE MOORE
THE LAVENDER LOFT
BACK OF THE MOON
BALIWICK DESIGNS
EXALTED BEAUTY
GRAPHIC PRETTIES
Here are the rules for the award.
1.Display logo and link to who gave it.
2.Nominate at least 7 blogs.
3.Add links to those 7 blogs
4.Leave the nominees a message that they received the award.
Hope you all have a lovely day and be sure to take a little nap if you need one. :)
6 comments:
Thank You So Much Betzie!
I'm honored!
Hope you are having a wonderful summer! Stay cool! :) Amy
Thank you so much!! This award did the trick....I've completely forgotten how hot it is here! Now I'm concentrating on who I'll pass it on to....it might be a few days but I'll do it.
B-e-t-z-i-e thank you so much for honoring me with the highly coveted Brilliante Award! What a deliciously fun event to wake up to this morning, and I just might be tempted to take a nap later today too because my son's phone kept calling me from his pocket last night while he was at a midnight movie premier. I have fulfilled my duties as a Brilliante Award nominee and can't thank you enough for adding some whimsey to my day.
Congrats on your award!
Betzie......this is just a darling award!!! I am pondering how to go about it as there are so many blogs that I just adore and 7 is a small number........then, of course, I don't want to slight anyone.....oh dear...that one gets me in such a tizzy I stay in a 'stuck mode' and can't move forward. Such a silly.
thank you , dear one. I feel very honored.
xo Rella
Thank you Betzie!!
I know I'm really slow at picking this up but I sure appreciate and feel the same about you!!
Sara
Post a Comment