Sunday, July 13, 2008

Collage Addict

C'est MOI! I find myself sitting too much these days at my desk making digital collages. I just can't STOP!

It started with my grandmother. I have Mom to blame...but she is always my muse and always with me. Shame I didn't inherit her tidiness...oh my...I seem to be the opposite in that regard.

Anyway...it started with Louise...



Then it continued with Marie...



And more Marie...I feel some strong connection with this one, not sure why...



Oh yes, and more Marie...



Then came the DRAMA QUEEN...



This little mermaid just won't leave me alone!!!








I guess I am just singing aloud what my soul is telling me to SING!!



Sorry about that last one!

I will be listing a few new things in Etsy this week, some goodies about Marie and maybe a few collaged cards. I need to let go of some stuff here, so keep an eye out.

5 comments:

Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

ooh these are fabulous, I love them all! So much of art in all it's forms is so addicting - and when you hit on something that just clicks, even more so.
I'm with you about wishing I had my Mom's tidiness...sadly I did not inherit her weekly all day cleaning regime. I also with you about liking cooler weather. Give me low 70's, a nice little breeze, blue skies and I am raring to go. Heat makes me cranky.
I am on a new regime to get to more blogs I have sorely neglected.
Hope all is well!
XO

Laura Bray said...

I love your collages! My daughter is a HUGE mermaid fan, so I'm going to have to Favorite your shop! Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Nice to meet so many new ZNE members!

Sharon Tomlinson said...

Hello Betzie,
Very nice collage. I so wish to learn that method of collage. But I fear I would become addicted...not enough time.
I came to say, Hi and thank you for your visits. I stopped to read your profile and was astonded at our likenesses. Beginning with being vintage.

Sherry said...

You are having a wonderful time with digital collage. I am still doing mine "the old fashioned" way, but I know that once I get my hands on photoshop and start digital I will be just like you -- hooked!! And your work, as always, is lovely!!

Shopgirl said...

It's strange how this collage things works, you can't just do one! Thank goodness because these are so beautiful.
It was fun to be tagged, but I am not sure how to do it????????
I still haven't learned that cut and past thing....Yikes!
Hugs, Mary

Followers