Monday, February 11, 2008

Keys to my heart



This is Rose Arbor's Contessa...a little girl I bred last fall. Notice anything special about her??? I thought her pic would be a good one to post this week. :) Hopefully, she'll make it to Westminster one day. One of my dreams...

Next is another whimzy I made. The little girl holds a key and I'm sure her dogs are the key to her heart.

*click to enlarge*


What keys unlock your heart?

4 comments:

Janet said...

Oh, she has a heart-shaped spot!! How sweet! Just perfect for Valentine's Day!

Your whimzies are great. I love the black and white paper on the fronts.

Shop girl said...

Janet saw what I saw, my mattie has a heart on her head. It was perfect when she was a puppy.
Love your blog, I will be back.
Mary

Shop girl said...

My friends would do the same thing. But I have my Arney, he can eat the side of a ref. and not gain a ounce. I look at the ref. and gain a pound. I cheated big time tonight...I had Cheese Pizza..alot! I thought about it all day and knew that I better just do it or I would be searching for it....I can walk around in my kitchen along time looking for the wrong thing to eat...it's crazy! With that said, I am back on track in the morning and pray that I haven't put on a pound over night-Yikes! I could really get into peanut better anything!!!!
Thank you for coming by, glad you liked the little collage...Hugs, Mary the cheater!

GraceBeading said...

Pssst... Betzie, you won one of my items for the One World One Heart event. The peace brooch is yours, I need you to send me an email (found in my blogger profile) with your mailing address.

Congratulations!

Followers