Thursday, February 14, 2008

Congratulations!






Thanks so much for all who entered my OWOH contest and thanks to Lisa Oceandreamer for hosting the event!

AND NOW FOR THE WINNERS....





The toile plate and toile bird ornament go to Kathy of My Life in Pictures.

The wax fairy tag and pretty papers go to Pea of Pea's Corner

The tiles and fabric goes to Cathy of Hazelruthes

CONGRATS TO THE WINNERS(will email soon) and thanks again to all who played along. I was happy to meet some new people and learn about some new blogs out there! HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO ALL!!!

5 comments:

Sara~Graphic Pretties said...

Congrats to the winners...I just never win anything LOL

Thanks for offering the giveaway Betsy!!

I have some more freebies listed today so be sure to stop by!

:)

Carole Burant said...

Thank you SO much dear Betzie, I'm absolutely thrilled to be one of your winners:-) Congratulations to the others as well!! Ooooh I'm just so excited! lol xox

Fete et Fleur said...

Happy Valentine's Day Betzie! Wishing you a day filled with Love and Laughter.

Hugs! Nancy

Unknown said...

Hi Betzie,

I wanted to let you know that you are my giveaway WINNER!!

:)

Please let me know your address and I can send my cupcake prints to you right away!

My email is: ElegantSnobbery@hotmail.com

Thanks for participating!!

Marisa

Kathy McElroy said...

I'm so happy to be one of your winners. Thanks so much.

Followers