
Thanks GRACE!!!! I love my new brooch! I won this from Grace in the OWOH event, and was tickled as I hadn't won anything last year.
I guess the thing is, besides the intricate beading work, and that forever symbol of peace(takes me back to my hippy days)...I am in love with turquoise right now. I just love anything that is a blue green color.

Next to a little cup I just bought close to the same color.

I really love it on my old cloth boy doll, but will especially enjoy wearing it!
THANKS GRACE!
8 comments:
That is pretty, and I LOVE turquois too. I seem to be stuck in a turquois mode lately. Funny how a color keeps emerging in our art until one day we seem to move on to something new.
Karla
You're invited!!!!
What: A Blog Party
Where: http://daydreamstudios.blogspot.com/2008/02/welcome-to-my-humble-blog.html
When: Now thru next Tuesday
Why: Becuase I made it to 100 posts (wasn't sure I'd make it past 3)
Time: My blog never sleeps, so come when you can.
Who: You of course, bring a friend too.
P.S.: I have a present to give away!
Thanks so much for your comments on my blog. I came and looked at yours and was struck by the 50th anniversary post. Very poignant. Your work and prose are very heartfelt.
Hooray! I'm glad it's there and that you like it.
PEACE!
This is really beautiful. You can tell alot of thought went into this peice.
Mary
What a beautiful brooch! I love the color, too. And a peace sign never goes out of style!!
Oh what a pretty brooch you won, like you I've always loved the turquoise colour! Also love that cup you found, it's really gorgeous. xox
Just catching up with you and taking time to say congratulations what a nice prize to win.
I really enjoyed reading about the boys and seeing all of the lovely antiques you have collected. You are so blessed still having your parents, cherish each day.
BE BLESSED :-)
What a lovely brooch! Lucky you , i didn't win anything, but again so many people took part! I came across someone who has won 10 giveaways! How cool is that!
Post a Comment