
I spotted this little art deco horse and whoa nelly...she had to come home with me!!!

These had to be my find for the day!!!! They are old clip-ons from the 40's? 30's? They are soooooooooo adorable with pink feathering and ameythst rhinestones...can't you see them on a roaring 20's flapper girl?? Only $12!!!

I am just a sucker for old children's books. I collect them and I love the covers as much as what's inside. This one is filled with old black and white pics and wonderful stories and poems.

This one was falling apart, but the cover was worth the price.

I am in love with this color. I never noticed it before until this year. How does that happen? It's that old green, almost blue color. This is an old berry bowl that I got for half price. It called to me!
Here it is with my grumpy little faerie doll inside. She finds it too hard for her taste.
7 comments:
You do the same thing as I do when I argue with hubby! You sure found some cool items. I love the clip-ons! And I'm also a sucker for old children's books. You found some good ones. The little fairy should put a smile on her face with that lovely green bowl to sit in.
I love old childrenbooks . They remembers me on a time where books are more valuable.
Great finds for sure! The one children's book that's falling apart would make a great journal cover. Old children's books, especially with great covers are a definite joy to find!
I've been away from Blogland for awhile (busy with family visits and summer yard work) but I enjoyed catching up with you...I to love that color, it is in my kitchen, our home is an old wooden 40's and I try to keep it original
The puppies are sooo cute,it would be hard to part with them.
I love that horse!
Strange...it must be in the air but I just posted my antique finds on my blog yesterday. Come have a look!
We used to go antiques fairs every other week with our Mum when we were kids... lived in a house full of that stuff ... the stuff you pictured is lovely ... Hi I'm just passing here at random basically via friends of friends blogs ... I'm at gledwood2.blogspot if you wanna come by mine you're most welcome ... see you later hopefully ...
all the best
from
Gledwood
"vol 2" ...
Oh those pink feathery finds!!!! They look like faerie wings to me...yessssssssssssssss They would BECOME faerie wings.
xo Rella
Post a Comment