Sunday, June 24, 2007

Last two babies



I still have two puppies left...a boy and a girl. The other three all have found new wonderful homes.
The boy is so so sweet and just a lovely example of the breed, but his bite is off...this would be considered a fault in the showring, so I have to wait and see if it corrects. His sister is pretty too, so I am holding onto her as well. Tris are the hardest to breed of the four colors...just getting the markings in the right places is a difficult feat.
Regardless, they are loved and doing great with their housetraining. I call the boy, "King" and the girl, "Flora".

I have been doing a lot of this and that lately with my crafts. I'm still making the domino necklaces and have been enjoying making tussie mussies too which I'll share soon.
Here's a kitty necklace I made recently.

3 comments:

Kahshe Cottager said...

Just love the photos of the fur babies!! They are beautiful!!

I am interested in hearing about your tussie mussies and look forward to pictures!

Dianne said...

Gosh, showing dogs and making jewelry. You are one talented lady. I admire you!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful dogs! Cute necklace.

Followers