Saturday, December 26, 2009

Pinkness!



Photobucket


Happy PINK Saturday!!!! Just thought I would share
a little pink necklace I made for my sweet niece MacKenzie for Christmas.

Photobucket


Pink happens to be her favorite color and she loves jewelry, so I found the heart,
added a silver bail and strung some pale pink pearls, Swarovski crystals, pink floral caps,
and a touch of silver bali spacers here and there.

Photobucket


I added a silver crown charm and a floral
clasp.

Photobucket


I think she'll look so pretty wearing it. She's such a cutie pie.



Photobucket


Speaking of cutie pies, here is my sweet "Hoochie Koochie"....I think she looks good in pink as well. She is such a sweet puppy just like her mom.

Have a relaxing PINK SATURDAY and be sure to visit Beverly at

How Sweet the Sound to see her blog

and all the other PINK participants today!

14 comments:

Renee said...

She is a darling cutie pie and I am sure that she will love it.

Merry Christmas dear Betzie.

Love Renee xoxo

Catherine Moore said...

She is adorable, and what you made for her seems absolutely perfect!

Here's wishing you a happy healthy and art-filled new year.

Julie Marie said...

Hello Betzie and thank you so much for visiting me at my blog today... your little niece MacKenzie looks like a little princess and I am sure she loves her beautiful pink necklace you made for her... so pretty! Hoochie Koochie is adorable! Doggie kisses Hoochie Koochie!... Bisous... Julie Marie

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

She is so pretty and I'll just bet she will love the beautiful necklace you made for her.
Your little puppy is a real cutie pie. Love his pink sweater.

Vicki said...

Hello, Betzie,
I know your little sweetheart niece will love that pretty pink necklace!! Your little puppy looks so cute in that pink sweater, too. Wishing you the happiest of New Years in 2010! Vicki

claudie said...

Oh Betzie, that is sooooo precious. She is a doll, and I'm sure she will cherish it always.
Your a great Aunty.
Happy PS
Love Claudie
xoxo
P.S. Fur baby..cute too.

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Your niece is such a pretty girl and the necklace uou made for her suitd her beautifully!

Your puppy is so cute in his pink sweater! It is so cold and damp here today everyone needs to wear extra sweaters.

Happy Pink Saturday

Jennifer said...

Happy Pink Sat Betzie,Your pink necklace is so pretty and I bet she will love it.Your puppy is adorable in her sweater too.Love your christmas decor in the post below the toile curtains are beautiful.Merry Christmas and Happy New year.Hugs,Jennifer

Ginger said...

What a beautiful necklace to go on a beautiful little girl. Good job.
I love your blog, read the post before where you were worried about your son in the snow, we were worried also our children would not be able to make it to our home for Christmas, but they did. Thanks for stopping by my post.

Ginger

GwendolynKay said...

What a sweet little girl and I bet she just loves her new necklace. Beautiful! Blessings!
Gwen

suesueb said...

Adorable necklace and precious girl and pup!! Happy pink week!

Beverly said...

Betzie, the necklace you made your niece is so pretty, and so is she.

And, your Hoochie Koochie is a cutie, too.

Happy Pink Saturday and Happy Holidays.

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Betzie, I can't begin to tell you how much I LOVE my pinkness you sent me. The ornaments are so lovely, and the soap smells divine its precious pink bag. Thank you SO much. I plan to blog about my win after the first of the year when I return from break.

A million thanks. I also love your pink post today. Hope you had a great Christmas! Thanks for making mine so happy.

XO,

Sheila :-)

Shopgirl said...

She is a little Sweetheart..and so is your little girl pet. All very pretty in Pink!!!!
Happy New Year!

Followers