
The winner of the Marie ornaments is Sheila from The Quintessential Magpie!
Congrats Sheila!!! I decided to pick the fifth person that commented yesterday since we only have FIVE days left until Christmas!
Have a fun week and hope you get everything done you need to!!! Hope I do too!
~Betzie
5 comments:
Meryy Christmas, Betzie. I'm glad that I found your blog and met you!
Hellop Betzie just wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas and May god bless you.Congrats to the winner.
XXOO Marie Antionette
I am so thrilled about this, Betzie. I was so excited when you let me know that I guess I forget to come online and thank you, but here I am. So THANK YOU! :-)
I also want to wish you a Merry Christmas, one filled with great joy and all that is merry and bright. XOXOXO
Warmly,
Sheila :-)
Wishing you and yours a very
MERRY CHRISTMAS enjoy your family, espicially this time with your mother. BE BLESSED
Happiest of Holidays Betzie!
Love,Lori
Post a Comment