Thursday, January 22, 2009

One World, One Heart


A scene from my Marie theatre...


For my give away this year, I've decided to do a Marie Antoinette theme since I have so many things about her and would love to share some of them.


First, I have a bag full of Marie STUFF...from digital sheets to French perfume labels, ribbons, charms, French lace snips,dresden, and lots of surprises to use for your own Marie or French art.



Next, some of my handcrafted soaps to bring out the QUEEN IN YOU!


This is my favorite fragrance of all, blackberry and vanilla!



Plus a two toned pink heart and a crown...

And placed in a pretty pink bag...with some lip balm too...


Add to that a pretty soap shoe...might be a different color than this one, but same style...


And a handmade Marie card that reads, "Thinking of You"...


Hope you'll sign up and look forward to visiting you as well!

Thanks to Lisa as always for sponsoring this fun event!!

184 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! that's allot of great stuff:) I always heard the first comment doesn't win, but I'm hoping that's wrong!!

ch said...

Beautiful giveaways! I love the soap!
Please enter me.
Feel free to drop by my blog www.artspectrum.blogspot.com to enter my giveaway too!

Have a great day!
Cindy

Digital Misfit said...

Wonderful giveaway!
I love gifts that inspire creativity!

hugs from ON, Canada

heidig@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

What a treasure to give away.
Margriet

margrietvanschaikatwanadoodotnl

Janice said...

Oh this is a beautiful giveaway!! Love the whole theme idea.

please stop by and enter my giveaway too. I'm #221.

Gerry said...

WOW-This is a wonderful collection of goodies.

Please count me in. I hope you will visit my blog (#98) to enter, too.

Saskia said...

I was just hopping from one blog to another. And so I discovered OWOH!! Great, sharing creativity all over the world!! And so... I created my own blog this week...for all of you!!

You have lovely giveaways!! Marie Antoinette is a great inspiration, you've made some lovely items!!

Someone, somewhere.. will be very happy with it... I can only dream it's me :)!!


Greetings from Belgium,

Saskia

http://lusaro-snippers.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh, what a lovely prize! Please enter my name for the drawing.

And, if you haven't already, please stop by my neck of the Blogland Woods to check out my giveaways.

Nice to meet you!

Kate

Anonymous said...

fun blog and nice giveaway
please add me to your drawing
if you get a chance drop by mine at
www.mindlesswonders.blogspot.com
thanks
carolyn h
carolyn003@centurytel.net

LW said...

Wow!
What a Sumptuous give-away…
Please add me to the list.

Thank you,
Louise

Robin said...

cool giveaway
robin krieger
petalpainter2005@msn.com

nikki/WhiMSy love said...

What fun stuff!
(I'm also part of OWOH!)

Glassgrrl Studios said...

You've put together such a juicy, inspirational collection of treasures! Someone is going to be very very happy (as will her muse).
Come play in my giveaway, #310.

Vie Chaotique said...

I love Marie. Hope hope hope it's me. Please visit my blog to see my Marie and to participate in my giveaway.

My Journey to Hope said...

Beautiful & fun! Please enter me in your giveaway & come check out mine, too!

-Michelle

BailiwickStudio said...

Hello, fellow Elinor Dashwood! Your giveaway is wonderful, please count me in! ::Jill

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

What a wonderful giveaway! So many pretty things! Please enter me and visit my blog to enter...

http://lavenderdreamstoo.blogspot.com/

Jennifer said...

that's the best theme! I love the goodies!

magpie said...

Cool blog! This isn't usually my thing - the victorian sort of feminine frills and all but you do it with so much charm!

You'll see if you visit my blog - very different sensibility but I love to learn from other ways of seeing. Come visit my blog and giveaway (scroll down a bit) at www.magpiesbeads.blogspot.com

magpie

~*~Patty S said...

Such a gorgeous and generous giveaway, please put my name in the hat for a chance to be a lucky winner. Thank you!

You can find me at OWOH#122

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the chance to win these beautiful things.

Shoshanah said...

what a generous offer! i don't have any marie things, but did do one project with her as the focus and really loved it. would love to try it again!

Lori said...

what a wonderful giveaway!!! sign me up:)

LiLi M. said...

I love everything! Please enter me too, I hope that thinking of Marie Antoinette just brings me luck. Right now I'm painting my owoh give aways. They will probably posted tomorrow or Sunday. I do hope you will like my give away too! Have a great weekend!

Pink Rufflez said...

Very nice :)

PinkRuff@gmail.com

Geralyn Gray said...

Let them eat cake---but not the soaps. I love your Marie theme!

artbrat said...

You're serving up a smorgasboard of visual delight. Love your giveaway items. Thanks for a nice stop on my travels today.

Janny said...

What a wonderful giveaways, please count me in and look at my Blog for my giveawayn;o)

Brandy said...

This looks like a great giveaway, please count me in as well. bwscooby2003vwbug@yahoo.com

American Homemaker said...

please enter me :) Love the fun stuff!

MOMFOREVERANDEVER said...

how pretty- please include me!

Kaycee said...

I LOVE blackberry! And lip balm! These are so pretty! please enter me!

kayceewilliams at gmail dot com

Artseyanne said...

So cool, please include me in your draw.
Anne S
spierifa@oputsnet.com.au

Zan Asha said...

WOW! This is an AMAZING and GENEROUS giveaway! Any ONE of us would be lucky to win this (but pickmepickmepickme!) Truly, it is beautiful, and I will be looking at your blog more once I post this. Just wonderful!

http://onceuponabluecrow.blogspot.com/

Nelly said...

Wow! A beautiful bunch of goodness. I hope I win since I haven't done any Marie stuff but just love what I see from other artists. Love your blog!
Nelly
scrapperforhire@gmail.com

barb cabot said...

Sending you wishes for a rich and happy life. Thank you for your participation in such a lovely themed event. It is all our dreams I imagine One World One Heart.
Barb Cabot
http://followbarbsbliss.blogspot.com/

Ruth Rae said...

so much fun! I hope I win :)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful prizes! Please enter me in your drawing. Thanks!

Danielle
Bleubabe at aol dot com

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

WOW!! Such neat stuff!!!..m.

Katie said...

I love your soaps, my daughter is a princess freak and would love those!

Snap said...

Oh, my! What a delightful giveaway. I can pamper myself and smell good! Please add my name to the hat. Traveling on the gypsy caravan is fun. Nice meeting you!

seahagstudio said...

i love everything you are giving away!! this is a great offering!! please sign me up! all these new blogs i'm finding are awesome!! thanks, tracy

Robin said...

Such beautiful things!! Please count me in and stop by mine and enter if you get a chance!
Robin #218

stampgram said...

Oh, Yes, I want Marie to come to my house so we can play together making lovely things. Please enter me.

Lynn Stevens said...

I have so been wanting to create things with (Marie) Pick Me!!!
Lynn
http://trashtotreasureart.blogspot.com/

valerie2350 said...

fabulous giveaway - please enter me :)

sewfunky said...

Please enter me in the draw and don't forget to hop on over to my OWOH giveaway too! (#144 on the gypsy caravan!)

Anonymous said...

Oh la, la! J'adore! These are amazing!
All my favorites...crowns, fleur-de-lis...so intricate...so delicate. Fabulous theme too! And, you have a Cavalier!(or at least love them) Come see my Bentley!
Elizabeth

roseroomnz.com said...

me, me, me! Wonderful giveaway! Its nice to meet you, if you haven't already, come by and visit me, I have a giveaway also! Rachael at roseroom@slingshot.co.nz

Letha Richardson said...

Awesome give-aways. I love them. Please include me in the drawing. I am so glad that she still has her head- (tee-hee)
Letha

Willnnabel said...

Great theme and items to boot! Please enter me in your drawing.

willnnabel@cavtel.net

Anonymous said...

I just adore all your lovely giveaways.....please enter me,,,and I'll keep my fingers crossed...
I just love Marie and all things related..

Lisa W. said...

Wonderful! Please enter my name. I am participating in OWOH also and would love for you to stop by. # 223 :-)

Life on an artistic shoestring said...

I am so impressed with your great gifts! I would feel like a queen if I won these, so please count me in!

Amber Dawn Inventive Soul said...

~*BEAUTIFUL BLOG!*~

If you have not already joined my blog give away, please drop by soon!
Thank you for sharing your beautiful soaps, cards, art and scents!

~*Tres Jolie!*~

Amber Dawn

Laume said...

Everyone is coming up with the most creative ideas for their giveaways - I love this one. I've enjoyed the Marie A. art I've seen all over the blogiverse, but haven't tried to make any yet myself. And handmade soaps - one of my fave indulgences!

Tina Leavy said...

all are so very pretty. would love to be entered in the drawing. thanks for the opportunity. please stop by and visit when you get a chance.

Aihara Ramintessah Sanchez said...

Hi.Welcome to OWOH!Im loving those items.Hope il win!Please enter me in the draw and feel free to join mine.Regards.

Lilly said...

I love the prizes. what a wonderful giveaway!!! I just love it!

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful giveaway, and I'd be thrilled with any of what you're offering.
Come by my blog too, if you haven't already....I'm giving away a necklace. I'm #21 on the list.
Eileen
eyeleeeen@optonline.net
http://artsaveslives-paperqueen.blogspot.com/

carylsrealm said...

How fabulous! Please include moi! And stop by my OWOH!

Patti G. said...

Betzie, your Marie treasures and soaps of fancy are wonderful! count me in and come play at my blog too! Hugs,Patti

Bibi said...

What a fabulous giveaway! Marie is the queen of chic! :) If you haven't done so yet, please hop over to my blog and enter the giveaway that I'm putting together - www.bibscrap.blogspot.com and if I am lucky enough to win, you can contact me by commenting on my blog

Alexandra said...

Fantastic giveaway. Please add my name. Alexandra

Sandy McTier Designs said...

Fabulous theme and lovely items!
Please enter me and make sure to come by and enter mine if you haven't already.
Blessings, Sandy

Megan Chamberlain said...

Such lovely things and the soap looks beautiful. Please enter me in your giveaway.

Cape Cod Rambling Rose said...

What a beautiful, inspiring and generous giveaway! Please enter me in your drawing! And if you have a moment, please visit my blog and enter my giveaway, too! =)

Anonymous said...

OH my gooodness! This is all so beautiful! I cannot believe all the wonderful items you are giving away! PLEASE add me to the drawing! I have my fingers crossed!! Thanks so much
<3
Jessica Worthy
JessW10388@aol.com

Jenna Z said...

Perfect pink princess package!!

uniquecommodities said...

Count me in! and feel free to check out my OWOH giveaway

http://uniquecommodities.blogspot.com/2009/01/one-world-one-heart-owoh-giveaway.html

terronda@hotmail.com

Miri said...

Thank you so much for your generosity. Please count me in! Thanks, Miri
samjerus@yahoo.com

sandee said...

Awesome giveaway!!! Count me in, PLEASE!!!

And if you haven't done so already, please stop by my blog and check out my giveaway:

sandee
http://www.sandees-sanity.blogspot.com/

Sherry Goodloe said...

WOW! What a giveaway prize you are offering. Please enter my name in your OWOH giveaway and stop by and enter my giveaway as well. GOT ART? #73

Latharia said...

Oooo! oooo! Pick me! :) Please do enter my name in the drawing! What an unbelievable Marie giveaway! :) If I'm lucky enough to win, please send me the good news at latharia(at)comcast(dot)net ... meanwhile, do visit my blog & enter my giveaway!

Peggy Parker said...

Cute theme! I'd love to be entered in your drawing. peggy@thesefauxwalls.net www.thesefauxwalls.blogspot.com

Rebecca said...

A theme makes it like a party! How imaginative (and beautiful). I'd love to win this array of goodies. Thanks for inviting us in to play along.

Unknown said...

Lots of pretty items, great giveaway. Thanks for entering me!
unforgetable_dreamer_always AT hotmail DOT com

Alice Regan said...

What a wonderful giveaway! Please do enter my name. I'm having so much fun traveling the OWOH road! I'm marveling over all the wonderfully talented artists around the globe. I do hope you pop on over to my blog to visit my OWOH giveaway!

Anonymous said...

I just love anything Marie! Thanks for the opportunity to win some of your beautiful giveaways. Count me in please!
-Carol :)
caoconnell2@shaw.ca

HeARTworks said...

Hi! I’m visiting from the Philippines. Your prize is fabulous and all other great adjectives-Wish I win! If you haven't already, come play at my blog too!
http://patsypat.blogspot.com/
patsy.paterno(at)gmail.com

Paula said...

Such Marvelous, Magnificent, Marie Goodies! This is one of those "Wow" giveaways! And wow, wow, wow, I hope I win! :-) It's so generous with so many wonderful little treasures!

What a lovely blog you have! I'm tagging it so that I may come back and visit again! Thanks so much for the opportunity to win! Please stop by my blog and view my give away as well - I'm #360 on the list!!

Thanks so much!!!
Paula
www.paulasserendipity.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

These are darling! I love Marie Antoinette themes and fleur de lis and soap!! This is a great giveaway gift, thanks for the chance!

If you would like a chance to win some hand tatted lace then hop on over to my blog during your OWOH gypsy caravan travels. OWOH #118 :)

MiaRae said...

So many wonderful treasures! Sign me in!

Enter my giveaway too! :)
MiaRae.blogspot.com

The Whimsical Goblin said...

Wonderful Give Away.. who doesnt want to feel pampered like a Queen.

Anji Gallanos said...

Wonderful giveaway with lots of fun goodies. Here's the link to mine.

http://anjigallanos.blogspot.com

I am #518 on the OWOH list

Renee G said...

Wow - a ton of great goodies.

rsgrandinetti@yahoo.com

Morna Crites-Moore said...

Please count me in! :)

Heidi Jo said...

Wow- so many things! You are so generous! I would love to win!

PattiV said...

What a Fabulous giveaway! WOW pick me pick me hehehehe!!!! I would love!!!! to be entered in your drawing. Please stop by and enter yourself in mine as well.

Linda said...

Oh wow, what a wonderful giveaway, please pick me I love Marie.
Cheers Linda

Anonymous said...

Great giveaway. I was inspired recently by a Marie Antoinette Challenge and now I can make my own Marie collage.

Thanks for participating in OWOH!

Katina
kjkoukla(at)hotmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

thanks for the generous giveaway!

texan_michael(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

Anonymous said...

Wow, awesome giveaway! Please include me. Thanks! Eva

Evidence of an Artistic Life said...

This is a wonderful offering of giftees!!!! I would love to enter, and please stop by my blog and enter also!!
chris p
http://evidenceofanartisticlife.blogspot.com/

Once Upon A Blue Crow said...

I feel so Victorian! Everything is so pretty to look at. I'm ready to create...after I take a bath! :] Please include me and stop by for a visit if you get a chance.

Smiles!

Janet said...

Oh, yes, please! Sign me up!! So many beautiful goodies!!

Unknown said...

Your giveaway is awesome! Please count me in.
Karla

Viola said...

Great stuff! Please count me in! :o)

Lisa said...

You've put together quite an assortment of goodies! I would love to win!! Stop by my OWOH when you can.

myownplace said...

Please ente my name. And thank you.

s hyler said...

What a wonderful collection of goodies. It is so nice to meet you through this event,
Have a wonderful day,
Sandra

Jodi said...

What a bunch of fun items! Thanks for the chance to win.

Brenda said...

Awesome giveaway, thanks for your generosity. Please enter me in the draw. (#574)

SpiritMama said...

What a beautiful Marie giveaway!
Thanks for entering me in your giveaway!

Waxela (wa-shay-la)
SpiritMama
http://www.spiritmama-art.blogspot.com/

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

Beautiful! Beautiful! Please add my name to your drawing! Then come on over and enter my OWOH Giveaway too! I’d love to see you there.

Anonymous said...

I am absolutely dazzled!

Please add my name to your drawing. :o)

autumnsensation@yahoo.com

Lelia said...

Oh spoil me! Great giveaway : )

Anonymous said...

beautiful giveaway.... Please enter my name in your drawing...
Thank-you, Christina
http://christinalytle.blogspot.com

Kathy McElroy said...

I love Marie. What a great giveaway.Please count me in and come by my blog to register for my giveaway.
kathy
athenas1951@yahoo.com
http://kathymcelroy.typepad.com/

Anonymous said...

What a great Marie theme giveaway. Please enter me in your giveaway. Be sure to enter my giveaway (#357) as well. Thank you from Alaska.
~Vicki Priebe
Wish Grantor
www.ewishingwell.com/blog/2009/01/21/one-world-one-heart/

Franny said...

This is HUGE! Oh I would love it so much! Thank you for offering these....I would jump for joy to win something the day after my 20th anniversary!

I have never been to this event before so after seeing so many presents, I became a participant!

I am so amazed at the generosity. I am particularly moved by some of the comments that are so heartfelt.

This has really inspired me to be more creative and to blog more. I have enjoyed meeting you and getting in touch with your blog.

Come and visit me on Picklebeans!
picklebeans@gmail.com

D Q said...

Wonderful giveaway! Please enter me in your drawing.

Lorri said...

Beautiful giveaway, lots of wonderful things!! Please include me. I'm number 584 if you would like to join my giveaway too! :)

Lorraine said...

great giveaway come on over to my blog and say hello and check out my giveaway

Dragonlady said...

Super prizes, enter me and I am on the caravan too..
Brenda

Shopgirl said...

I love the movie. This would be so much fun to get....I am in....
Hugs, Mary

Anonymous said...

How wonderful! I love Marie Antoinette! Thank you so much for the chance at this lovely treasure trove of goodies!

Geekery said...

Please enter me into the draw and don't forget to head on over to my OWOH giveaway to enter mine!

http://www.filmguide.co.nz/2009/01/19/one-world-one-heart-giveaway/

Anonymous said...

Ooh how decadent! Please enter me in the draw, and pop over to my blog if you'd like to check out my giveaway too.

-Bec
bttrbec(at)gmail.com

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

What a generous, practical, and artful giveaway. It would make any winner feel like a queen.

Please stop by my blog and enter my giveaway also.

hfsolutions at juno dot com

http://alteredbooklover.blogspot.com/2009/01/one-world-one-heart-giveaway_21.html

trisha too said...

you HOPE i'll sign up??

try and stop me! ;)

this is a delightful giveaway,
thank you for the chance.
:)
owoh #177

(although, like a total goof, I WAS signing 277 for a time--sorry to the REAL 277!!)
sandtneal at mfire dot com

Renee said...

i really love your giveaway. xoxo

Renee

Linda said...

What a fantastic giveaway! I would love to be entered in your drawing. My email address is:
Pasfan2000 at hotmail dot com

If you haven't already, please stop by my blog and enter my giveaway. #418

Linda

Ann said...

What a wonderful giveaway! Please enter my name, and if you haven't done so already, stop by and enter mine, too (#71).

cox_cchs AT hotmail DOT com

Linda Sue said...

THAT is one amazing give away! So beautiful- SO feminine! Glorious- please add me: lindahoof@comcast.net Thank you and good luck- to me!

Rusted Wings said...

So many beautiful gifts!!
Please count me into the drawing, and drop by and check out my new blog #479, Rusted Wings!!
Blessings,
Abigail

SuseADoodle said...

Enter me in your drawing -- PLEASE! :-)

Have a Great OWOH Blog-Hop!

"Suse Bee"
SuseADoodle@gmail.com
www.SuseInk.com
www.SuseInk.com/Suse_Reads

cowgirltazz said...

What a great giveaway. Please enter me in your drawing and Thank You! I love the theme tying it all together!!

Judy Streger said...

Oh, dear, I think I may lose my head over your giveaway. What a nice assortment of unique items. Also, please visit my blog and enter my giveaway. I'm #455 on OWOH or judystreger@blogspot.com.

Moniqui said...

Very generous giveaway! I love Marie Antoinette! Please enter me in your draw and dont forget to visit mine!

Quiltmoose - Dagmar said...

Lovely items. I'd be thrilled to be the winner of one of your goodies! Please include me in your drawing.
I am also participating in this wonderful event! http://quiltmoose.blogspot.com/
Please stop by if you haven't already.

Greetings from Germany,
Dagmar

~*~Pandora's Artbox~*~ said...

This is a fantabulous giveaway!! I love anything to do with Marie Antoinette!! Please count me in and if you haven't visited by blog yet, please do to enter my OWOH giveaway. Thanks!

Stacy/Creativemuse said...

I love your Artwork. I am so excited to find your blog! This OWOH event is totally awesome! Thank you for participating and I look forward to visiting again!




Warmly,
Stacy~Creativemuse
Sharris145 at roadrunner dot com
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5023227
http://www.flickr.com/photos/52895107@N00/

Jenn Klee said...

Those are just extraordinary! Drop by my blog to sign for my watercolor painting giveaway ;)

Viki Banaszak said...

Wowzers! Please add me to your giveaway :)

jet1960 said...

Please enter me in your wonderful giveaway! Would love to win! Thanks.
Jill
OWOH #514
www.jillsjunktojewels.blogspot.com

Val said...

Hello from Northern Alberta Canada. I've browsed your blog and really enjoyed it. Have added to my favorites.
What a fantastic giveaway! Please enter my name in your draw. Thanks.

Val

martha brown said...

Wow -- what an exciting giveaway1 I love Marie -- some Marie art that I made is in the spring Artful Blogging! Please enter me into your draw -- thank you so much!!! I'm off now to look around your blog!

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

I would love to win your giveaway. Thank you for being part of OWOH and if you haven't already, stop by and register for my entry.

Rhondi said...

Waht a great giveaway. Please add my name. Come visit me at #443

Sophie said...

Those are great gifts. Would love a chance to win.
Cheers,
Sophie in Montreal, Canada
http://misskoolaid.blogspot.com

Lori said...

Oh I feel like I've landed in france just looking at these lovlies!! You are so sweet to give-away such beauties! This win would make my whole year!!! Thank you dearie!!1 Lori my email can be found at my blog!

Beadyjan said...

Your blog is great.

Count me in

I'd love to win!

Why not call by my blog and see if you can win mine?

Anonymous said...

Hello
I have been enjoying your blog!! Everything about everything in it is sooo pretty,even your banner:)
I look forward to visiting again for sure!!

cyclona662aol.com

Nancy Markosky said...

Beautiful Blog- and that is your son playing the piano? Wow! I see you said you are evolving- trying new creative outlets- I am doing that too- I try different things in cycles it seems. I also make jewelry but have recently started quilting too. Please enter me in your generous drawing- Thank you-Nancy

KKJD1 said...

What wonderful goodies! Count me in too, please. Thanks Karen

Unknown said...

Holy cow! I love all this great Marie loot! come enter my giveaway too at http://melindasfabricfancies.blogspot.com

Liv said...

Wow, you're being very generous with your giveaway! :) That's some really cool stuff you're giving away! I love those soaps...very regal, indeed! And the Marie Antionette things are gorgeous! :)
Please enter my name in the draw :)
Thank you so much for your generosity! :)
All the best,
Liv

gloomy_liv AT yahoo DOT com DOT au

Anonymous said...

Ooh fabulous prizes, please count me in! I've joined OWOH this year too, drop by my blog at http://urbanfireflycreations.wordpress.com/ :)

Sarahlé said...

Wow, I didn't know Marie Antoinette was so popular around the World ^^ Please count me in, I would be delighted to win your set :)
Many thanks to you, have a nice day

Sarah

Anonymous said...

What fun soap. I just love them. Thank you for such a generous giveaway.

Francine Cronos said...

I love Marie! What a fabulous giveaway.
Francine

cindyann said...

Wonderful givaway, I hope I'm the lucky winner. I'm off to check out more blogs but I wil lbe back lter to look around
cindy
crosscntry@gmail.com
http://grouchywhitecat.blogspot.com/

Sadie said...

What a fantastic prize. Please enter me into your draw. Thank you,
Sadie x

malleycc said...

WOW I love your goodies. I would love to win. Thanks

artbeckons said...

Fabulous "Marie" stuff! Please include me in your drawing =) OWOH #433

Alexandra Lundgren said...

WOW! You may be on a theme, but there certainly is a HUGE variety of items. I love it :)

Deanna Lack said...

Awesome stuff! Please enter me and stop by mine

Dmedtrans@blomand.net
http://youvegotmaille.blogspot.com

Tumbleweed Trails said...

What grand prizes you have. Thank you for participating in the wonderful giveaway. Please enter my name into your drawing. It would be such a delight and honor to win. Jody
visionquest2020@msn.com

Sugar and Spice Art Confections said...

I adore Marie Antoinette too! What a lovely prize package!
Please visit me at:
http://sugarandspiceartconfections.blogspot.com

Rebecca
pumpkincoach37@aol.com

Barbara Olivo Cagle said...

I would love to win your bag of goodies or Marie soaps! Your site is so beautiful. I would love to win your prize. After this is all over I’m going to spend more time viewing every ones. Please stop at my site too. I’m giving away my new book “16 x MOM: A Mastery of Motherhood.” I will personally sign it for you.

blog.http://blog.barbaracagle.com/2009/02/01/one-world-one-heart.aspx#AddComment

Barbara #830
barbara@barbaracagle.com

jamaise said...

Ooh La La! Fancy! Please enter me Madame.


jamaisew@gmail.com #873

Marilyn said...

Hi, Betzie~
LOVE your giveaway! Such a wonderful assortment--fun paper things to play with and lovely soap. Please enter my name in your drawing...thanks very much:)

Geniega said...

Wonderful giveaways....please enter me.

Laney said...

Sweet! I hope I win! Thanks!

KV said...

Such an extraordinary pile of exquisite goodies!!! Come visit my blog for a giveaway treat, too.


Kathy V in NM
http://artfulmuse.blogspot.com/

Just Jenn Designz said...

OH my gooodness! Everything is so beautiful! I cannot believe all the wonderful items you are giving away. Please add my name to the drawing! I have my fingers crossed! Thanks,
Jenn

Shariyah said...

What a lovely give-away!! Please count me in! If you haven't entered my give-away, please stop by my blog (lucky #1/www.shariyahgarner.blogspot.com)
and enter to win one of my two prizes! Thank you for participating in this fabulous event, and very nice to meet you :)
------------
Peace & Love

Shariyah
(email: info@shariyahgarner.com)

The Paper Artist said...

You have a beautiful blog and a wonderful giveaway. Love your style and all these lovely and practical goodies.

I just started blogging and next year I’ll be joining the caravan.

http://thepaperartist.blogspot.com/ The_paper_artist@artlover.com

Amberella said...

Thanks for the chance to win!
amberella007(at)gmail(dot)com

Becky said...

Oh sign me up! Your soap sounds wonderful and the scent blackberry and vanilla made me wish I could smell through the computer screen.

Thanks so much!

http://thediversewoman.blogspot.com/

Lisa said...

Wonderful collection of fun, inspirational goodies! Please count me in!

Christine said...

Such beautiful soaps! Thanks for the contest.

heart4sale[at]gmail[dot]com

Pamela said...

what a fancy and fun giveaway!

Angelfeather said...

Very cool. Please enter me and visit at AngelFeatherDesigns.blogspot.com

rubynreba said...

How generous! Everything is lovely and I thank you for the chance to enter - maybe I'll be lucky!

Katarina said...

What beautiful stuff! The soaps are little pieces of art. Love your giveaway! Thank you for being so generous.

kamadesign

Lydia said...

Oh, Wow! Love to win!!! Thanks so much for your giveaway! So much talent !

I'll be stopping by later to browse around at leisure. :) #908 Lydia:)

lydiaohlydiaart@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful gift! Please visit my blogs for the different One World One Heart giveaways I am offering.

Anonymous said...

I love Marie...cool stuff. Please include my name in your very generous give-away. Thank you. :)

Shari said...

I love Marie and French stuff! I would love to include her on some of my artwork. Please enter me in your OWOH giveaway.

Karen Klomparens, Glass Addict and Artisan said...

Such beautiful entries everywhere!
My first year participating in the OWOH event.
Thank you

Diane Mars said...

Please pick me!
Hugs, Diane

Anonymous said...

OK, I want that soap....so just in case I don't win it, please tell me where I can order it....I LOVE the crown....fingers crossed twice..
Thanks!

Followers