Click on the link at the bottom if you want to take it too.
Your result for Are You a Jackie or a Marilyn? Or Someone Else? Mad Men-era Female Icon Quiz...
You Are an Ingrid!

You are an Ingrid -- "I am unique"
Ingrids have sensitive feelings and are warm and perceptive. I try to be!
How to Get Along with Me
- * Give me plenty of compliments. They mean a lot to me.
- * Be a supportive friend or partner. Help me to learn to love and value myself.
- * Respect me for my special gifts of intuition and vision.
- * Though I don't always want to be cheered up when I'm feeling melancholy, I sometimes like to have someone lighten me up a little.
- * Don't tell me I'm too sensitive or that I'm overreacting!
What I Like About Being an Ingrid
- * my ability to find meaning in life and to experience feeling at a deep level
- * my ability to establish warm connections with people
- * admiring what is noble, truthful, and beautiful in life
- * my creativity, intuition, and sense of humor
- * being unique and being seen as unique by others
- * having aesthetic sensibilities
- * being able to easily pick up the feelings of people around me
What's Hard About Being an Ingrid
- * experiencing dark moods of emptiness and despair Few and far between
- * feelings of self-hatred and shame; believing I don't deserve to be loved Only when I was a teenager
- * feeling guilty when I disappoint people true
- * feeling hurt or attacked when someone misundertands me
- * expecting too much from myself and life
- * fearing being abandoned
- * obsessing over resentments Not for very long so I guess i don't obsess except over chocolate!
- * longing for what I don't have Not true...I really am usually very appreciative for what I do have
Ingrids as Children Often
- * have active imaginations: play creatively alone or organize playmates in original games Very true...preferred playing alone as a kid and making up my own games
- * are very sensitive probably too much so
- * feel that they don't fit in very true
- * believe they are missing something that other people have not really
- * attach themselves to idealized teachers, heroes, artists, etc.
- * become antiauthoritarian or rebellious when criticized or not understood can't say I was ever a rebel
- * feel lonely or abandoned (perhaps as a result of a death or their parents' divorce)
Ingrids as Parents
- * help their children become who they really are I hope so!
- * support their children's creativity and originality absolutely
- * are good at helping their children get in touch with their feelings
- * are sometimes overly critical or overly protective over protective for sure
- * are usually very good with children if not too self-absorbed
Take Are You a Jackie or a Marilyn? Or Someone Else? Mad Men-era Female Icon Quiz at HelloQuizzy
7 comments:
I'm a Doris, Betzie! Fun quiz.
Nancy
Great quiz Betzie! I'm a Bette! :)
Your blog is fantastic. One of my favourite. xoxo
Especially the picture and you asked how you would live without your Mom and Dad.
I wonder that all the time, only about me for my kids. xoxoxo
Renee
Betzie is that your son playing the music (I saw that on the sidebar), if so, how beautiful. I could listen to that all day.
Thank you for your comment, you made me laugh.
Unfortunately the artwork is not mine. Only the writing.
After two years of chemo every week I started to just download pictures and to write this blog. I don't even know where half of the pictures came from or who did them.
Of course now I try to get the artists name and ask them if I can use their art (but that rarely happens as I don't know who did most of what I have).
Okay, basically I am an art stealer. xoxo
Love Renee
Hi Betzie, This was fun to read and I enjoyed it. I will go back and take the quiz. You always have interesting posts.
Blessing always,
Celestina Marie
Just stopping by to wish you a lovely day!
- Teresa
Hi Betzie, so great to see you. Hope you are having a good blogging break. I feel I break again and again between posts. LOL!! Well, I guess I am just so busy, it becomes very hard to do it all, although I try. LOL!!
Thank you for your sweet comment. I'll tell ya, your hubby is fantastic if he does your taxes. That is as important as the shelves.
Big hugs dear friend,
See you again soon. Enjoy your time off.
Celestina Marie
Post a Comment