Sunday, August 03, 2008

Two new paper dolls

I have been having fun making paper dolls lately. Here are two of my new girls...haven't really named them yet.

Here is the first one.




Funny how certain faces intrigue me. I love this girl's face. She must have grown into a beauty, but I always feel there's a sadness in her eyes too.

And my second one...








I gave each one their own little paper dolly to play with...complete with movable arms and legs.

Hope you keep finding magic in your creatings!

8 comments:

Janet said...

These are so cute! Paper dolls were always one of my favorite things when I was a kid.

Sherry said...

So much fun coming from these paper dolls Betzie!! I played with "cut outs" forever when I was a child and seeing these ones you've made, with their own dolls brings a smile to my face!

Fete et Fleur said...

Betzie these are truly magical!

Nancy

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Betzie, Love your paper dolls. Just darling cteations.
I am having a giveaway, I hope you can stop by to enter.
hugs, Celestina
la rea rose

Anonymous said...

Ohhh how creative and simply adorable! I hope that you find more magic everywhere as well. You had to have found some while creating these wonderful paper dolls! Thanks for sharing them with us! *HUGS*

Werna Gail said...

Betzie, Sorry I have been out of blogland for awhile, enjoyed catching up with what you are doing
I think the paper dolls are so cute and look like a lot of fun to make....I'm making my first cloth doll, I'll post her as soon as I can. BE BLESSED:-)

Shopgirl said...

Sweet and so much fun, I don't know where you get these wonderful idea, but keep them coming.
Hugs, Mary

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Betzie,
Thank you for stopping by my anniversary post and giveaway. Your kind words meant so much to me. I am back from vacation, which was over way too soon.LOL!!
Missed all my blog friends and painting. Hope you are doing well. See you again soon.
hugs, Celestina
la rea rose

Followers