
My 16 year old son LOVES peanut butter. I LOVE chocolate, and just recently at WalMart, I found this DARK CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER. It is so yummy and truly dreamy to taste! So if you like both of these, be sure to try it out, same aisle as all the other peanut butters, but I found that only one of our WalMarts carries it...oh, and there's even a white chocolate version. I like it right out of the jar! I say it's gotta be good for us too!
9 comments:
I still eat a peanut butter sandwich almost every day! Love the stuff!! Chocolate added in would be just decadent....I'll have to try it.
Oh, you are so BAD to show me this!! I love pb&j sandwiches, so I'll have to try this.
Thanks for stopping by my blog. Yes, I love the dressforms, too. I'll do a post about them in the near future!!
Stephanie
Angelic Accents
Love peanut butter sandwiches with no jelly...and very fresh bread! :) I'm going to see if our Walmart has yours tonight when I go...sounds too good! Did you change your opening banner? That is too cute! Hope you have a great weekend! ~ RHonda
mmmmm... sounds tasty! I shouldn't, but I will look for it!
Definately good for you!!
D.
Oh my...delectable!!! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!!
blessings,
kari & kijsa
Hi Beztie, so nice to meet you and thank you for your visit to my blog and your kind words. Oh my gosh do I love peanut butter. I think I survived on it during college. I am for sure going to look for this. Thank you for sharing your delicious find!!
Celestina,
La Rea Rose
SOOO sorry, I meant to say Betzie!
it's late!
Celestina
Peanut butter -- oh yum.
Chocolate - oh yum.
Together in a jar?!? I've got to see if Wal*Mart in Canada is carrying this!!
Post a Comment