
I have been playing with paper all week and making some little paper Halloween creations.
Here is one I made that I am selling on ebay this week. He seemed to come out of nowhere. I found a kitty postcard with his head and the rest just found me. He wanted to be made I guess, and insisted on being able to move his feet. Seems as though he likes to dance and of course had to be able to tap his tail as well. What he doesn't know, is the spider made her web under his collar! Now if you lift up his head, you will see a little life secret...but I dare not tell. It is one you already know anyway. :)
5 comments:
This wizard of a cat is just too cute! Nice work!
Thanks for blogging by!
Have a good Monday.
Oh Betzie, how adorable!! I love Halloween and this little guy is really starting to put me in the mood for it:-) I'm always in awe of your artistry! Beautiful!! xox
What fun and whimsy you have created with this cat! And I love that you gave your Gran a puppy.
You commented on my cav' Archer. Dear little fellow is 15months old. I have had him 4 months and before he moved in he lived outside, never ate dog food (just what fell off the table), had a baby tooth stuck in between two growing teeth and had NO training. He is so smart - he is house trained, comes most of the time, sits beautifully and it trying so hard with everything else. Anyway I may be back with some questions ... For now, is chewing and eating anything at floor level a breed/age/naughtiness thing?
Thanks Betzie
Love your Halloween cat! You just have the best ideas!
Love this cat with the dancing feet!!
So original!! hugs NG
Post a Comment