

I am having such fun with these paper doll creations.
Having taught Kindergarten, we always sang the little song, "I'm A Little Teapot". Well, this little girl came close in her Halloween costume, but decided she wanted to be a teacup instead. :)
Once I made one, I had to make her a sister! I loved this girl's face in her old photo, and she just was the perfect model for my creation.
I have been trying to drink more tea these days, particularly green tea. I found a good green tea ice tea mix and it's very refreshing.
These little witches are both on ebay this week, and brew a mean cup of T! :)
3 comments:
These paper dolls are totally terrific!
Green tea is so good for you but anything with caffeine is bad for me! And I do so love tea.
Oh Betzie, they are absolutely adorable!! You always amaze me with your beautiful art:-) I'm not a big tea drinker but I do occasionally love an apple cinnamon tea!! xox
Sooo cute, wouldn't they be fun on a string hanging in a tea shop ?
My favorite teas are the flavored ones, peach, rasberry are the best to me. BE BLESSED :-)
Post a Comment