Tuesday, September 25, 2007

***B****Magical!





This is Belinda Witch. Mr. Crow is attempting to cheer her up and is insisting she be magical instead of grumpy, but she is just thinking about that idea. Perhaps she needs to grow up a little first. Not sure I will ever do that!

I planted Boxwoods today outside...another "B"...:) I bought little ones from Lowes, only 3 for $10...a real Bargain...:)

We made a simple patio outside our sunroom, and I thought the Boxwoods would be pretty edging it. I also found an Encore Azaela, that was so gorgeous, thought I'd try one. I love planting in the fall. I dug up a bunch of Hostas and moved those to a better spot. Got some lirope too, but not sure where I'll plant those yet...saving them for tomorrow. Will take a pic or two when finished.

Happy Fall!

2 comments:

Janet said...

Belinda is cute. You're really getting in the Halloween spirit and I haven't even thought about it yet!

I need to get out in the yard and do some work, too. I have a couple of plants that need to be moved plus I'd like to add a few bulbs. Maybe that's what I'll do this weekend.

Kahshe Cottager said...

Your new garden will be lovely in the spring. Something to look forward to all winter. I also like fall planting. I have bought some spring bulbs to plant at the cottage where I have none at the moment. Hostas and daylilies need to be relocated too! I wonder if I can get it done before the snow flies??

Followers