Sunday, September 16, 2007

Have you found your key????



This little girl just has that face! She is laughing at the little crow who had to visit her once he spied that silver hand of hers!
Now he is whispering a secret in her ear, that I will share with you...but don't dare let him know I told you!

The Key to Happiness Is In Your Hand...

Sometimes I think I have found my key, and sometimes I misplace it...but it's really always there if I just look hard enough.

Yes, I am addicted to these little creations and they just speak to my heart these days!

2 comments:

Carole Burant said...

Another beautiful piece of art!! I love the idea of the key in that child's hand:-) I need to find time to start working on some Halloween crafts myself!! xox

Janet said...

I think I must be addicted to them too because I look forward to seeing each new one you make.

Followers