
I love old old China dolls. I have a few that I've collected. I have a few high brows and low brows and one that dates back to the civil war. I made this simple, little bottlecap bracelet with photos I took of three of their heads/faces. I also have a stash of my grandmother's old old buttons, so I added three mother of pearl ones to it as well. Easy to do and a quick little fun bracelet to wear that is definitely unique! NOT sure it would appeal to too many people,but I like it. :) I also love incorporating their faces in my collages. I think they are such regal looking dolls and have so much history to tell, and imagine the stories if they could only talk to us.
4 comments:
Oh Betzie, it's beautiful!! Such an original idea and at least you know no one will have one like it:-) I also love old dolls and although I don't collect them, I do admire them every time I see some at the antique shops!! xox
Extremely unique and charming!One of a kind for sure! hugs NG
I think it's adorable! Great idea to use photos of keepsake dolls too!
xo
The doll photos are the perfect touch along with the buttons. You have such a unique style and I love it.
Post a Comment