
LisaOceandreamer came up with this neat idea for a give away, and I thought I would join in this time around. I designed this little matchbox and earrings that I am giving away for free to anyone that just leaves a comment. Only sign up if you LIKE PINK or know someone that does to give it to...:)) It reads PINK GIRL on the front of the sliding door. These are natural pink quartz with rasberry pink and light pink pearls,and sterling silver french hooks.

Hope you will join in the fun!
Betzie
58 comments:
me? I love Pink! please enter my name in your drawing! So happy you are participating!
xo
THINK PINK!! I AM THINKING PINK! I LOVE PINK! Please enter me. I not only love pink but I love earrings and I dont have any pink ones!.....Yet!
I love it!!! please enter me in your draw!! Thanks for visiting my blog!
PLease enter me in your drawing for that really cute prize! I love pink too! Thanks so much for the nice offer!
Dana
d05@goldingers.com
I'd love to enter your contest. Thank you! :)
Love it, the box and earrings are great. I'm thinking PINK. Thanks for stopping by my blog.
I love Love LOVE pink! This is so cute & lovely earrings too!! :)
Please enter me!!
I would love to win your pink goodies. I've been called a "pink princess" by my friends. The earrings and the box are beautiful. Please sign me up and thanks for visiting my blog.
Nerissa
Do I like pink!?! Oh my goodness YES I do!!!! I would love to be pretty in pink :)
pink rules, its pink think pink
Come on now. Pink? Girls LOVE pink--yay! Please enter me for this delightful pink box of joy! Kelli Perkins
Hi,
I like pink too. Great box and earrings. Count me in.
Sandi
OOOOOOOOOh! I'm girlie! I think pink! I love pink - pink roses are always my favourite!! Pleeeease put my name in your draw!! And do stop by my blog if you haven't already!
Bunches of pink blessings!!
It's pink....I have to have it! Please enter me in your drawing and thanks so much for entering mine!
Love this!
It's so pretty.
Put my name in please.
:-)
I've been told since I was a kid that pink is my color. So...lay them babies on me. :)
SO beautiful! Both the box and earrings are so very lovely. Please enter me in your drawing. And thank you for stopping by my blog!
Count me in please! Pink is perfect! And come visit, too!http://artshapedworld.blogspot.com/
Add me please, thanks for entering my drawing!
Brenda
How generous what girl does NOT like pink! Oh I know one one hostess here in Florida only loves
orange!You are very creative lovely work!
I'll be posting my gift next week pop by! hugs NG
Well, I do love pink! Please enter me in your drawing and I'm so glad to see your name in my blog. I hope I win. I need new earrings.
I actually know another Betzie :) She taught a film class in college... very fun, creative and spunky ;) Please add me to your giveaway!! Such wonderful treasures!
Pink is one of my favorite colors and to win both... awesome!
I do hope you will go to my blog and sign up for mine!
thanks!
Such a delightful giveaway!! Please enter my name in your draw:-) If you haven't already done so, make sure you come visit me to enter my giveaway also!! xox
Totally awesome pink giveaway! Such pretty art! Please add me to your list, and come by and visit my blog for my giveaway, if you'd like. :)
Hugs,
Lizzy
love it! wow...count me in please
Shelly
Think..PINK? You betcha! I live in a pink roses decor ha!
Very, very nice! Please add my name to your drawing for your beautiful work.
Please add my name too and drop by my blog as well
Corrine
How beautiful! I would love these! Pleae enter my name as well. It's Angela Taylor
www.angelasartdiary.blogspot.com
I'm soo late getting around but please add my name to your drawing. The earrings are just beautiful.
oh my.....I could not love these more if I tried!! I am wishing and crossing my fingers and twirling around. come visit me ~ Rella
That is just pink-a-liciuos! Please enter me too!
Hi-What fun! Please enter me in your drawing. Your box and earrings are gorgeous! I love them. Thank you. Sallie
Pink! can't have enough pink...:)
absolutely pretty. Please add me in. Thanks
Your secret little boxes are so neat! Plus I love PINK! Count me in, please! Come by my blog, if you have time, I have holding a "Think Spring" drawing!
Oh I LOVE pink. Yay, please toss my hat into your drawing too. Thanks for stopping by my blog.
I guess I'm not alone in my pink appreciation!!! Please drop my name in your hat -- and stop by my blog to enter my giveaway!! xo-Melfie
Really Lovely. Please enter my name. Thanks! Beverly Keaton Smith
Beautiful. Come and see mine.
www.myalteredart.blogspot.com/
oh those earrings are so pretty! yes please enter my name!
Beautiful earrings my granddaughter loves pink so please enter me in your drawing
I have a bad memory, so I can't remember if I signed up for this or not...OHHHH BEAUTIFUL though! Ohhh it's sooo pretty! I LOVE PINK! Please sign me up!
Angela Taylor
Contact@angelasartcorner.com
How pretty! Please add my name to your list.
Please add me to your list, and come enter your name in my drawing :) Have a happy day!!
Those are so cute! What a great prize! Please enter my name in the draw :)
Pink is certainly the new pink isn't it? Please add my name too!
I would love to wear those earrings. Please add my name :-)
Yah Pink!! Please enter me in your drawing.
Oh love it!!!!! PLease enter me in your drawing :)
Absolutely gorgeous. My ears don't do rings BUT my daughter would love them. I love the little box.
thanks for entering me.
Wendy
I love pink and I love your earrings...please add my name!
Please add my name if it is not too late! Thank you!
Very pretty earings. Nice blogging. Please enter me too TY :)
OOH!!!! Pink is my favorite color! Hope it's not too late to enter me into your drawing and please come by mine if you haven't already!
I would like to enter your contest please! oh....sweet!
Love violette
Hope I can still enter! If so, please include my name.
please enter me!
Post a Comment