Wednesday, March 21, 2007

HAPPY SPRING EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)




THE WINNER OF MY ENTRY FOR THE ONE WORLD ONE HEART GIVEAWAY IS............................





CONGRATS TO CANDES!!!!! AN EXTRA PINK SURPRISE OR TWO WILL BE INCLUDED! :)) PLEASE SEND ME YOUR SNAIL MAIL ADDRESS TO MY EMAIL: BETZIE2@JUNO.COM....THANKS!!

HAPPY SPRING TO ALL AND SPECIAL THANKS TO LISA O. FOR STARTING THE IDEA OF THIS HEARTFELT HAPPENING!

KEEP HAVIN' FUN EVERYONE!!!!!

BETZIE

5 comments:

Marianne said...

Happy Spring to you, too!!! I love Spring. I'm just so excited that things are staring to grow :o)

Janet said...

Betzie, I've been so behind again! I just popped over to catch up and I love the collage you did! That is just beautiful. And the butterflies are quite unusual. I don't think I've ever heard of them before.
Hopefully I'll be back on my regular schedule of visiting again.
Concrats to Candes!!

Michelle said...

Congrats to Candes! This was such a fun giveaway to participate in. Thanks for your well wishes for my daughter's surgery yesterday. She's in school today so it was a quick recovery!

Betzie said...

Thanks Wiggly, Janet, and Michelle!

Michelle..so glad to hear about your daughter's quick recovery! Always a worry with our kids,,,no matter what the age! Now I'm worrying about my 17 year old driving...never ending.

Thanks for stopping by all!

Werna Gail said...

Cast all your cares on Him for He cares for you.
And a heart felt Amen to SPRING.
Congratulations Candes!

Followers