For The Three Muses challenge this week I chose the artist Sulamith Wolfing. I love her work...so spiritual and mystical. I used filters and overlays. Images from google. Love her use of angels and butterflies, light and darkness...Her faces are so breath taking.
Here are pics of the work that I used in this digital collage.
22 comments:
This is gorgeous!
A lovely collage - I love the contrast of the black overlay with the delicate pinks.
Breathtaking describes it perfectly. Magical, beautiful, gorgeous! xx
This is really beautiful and enchanting,both the original artwork and your collage.
Thanks for introduzing your artwork to us.
I love her art! And you've done a beautiful piece with it. Very ethereal and mystical.
So mystical, I love it, Betzie!
Thank you for introducing me to this artist. Her work is so mystical and softly colored. Your entry is a lovely tribute to her. I'm so glad you shared with us this week!
That's beautiful, love the softness.
thanks for introducing me!!!
Very dreamy!
Great response to the challenge. I like the artists work, especially the "sketchy" quality.
Darla
Another new artist for me- what magical imagery ! Beautiful collage presentation!
Absolutely fantastic piece of work. stunning to view
hugs June x
Hi i wanted to follow your blog but it wont let me, it takes me straight to itkupilli instead
just thought i would let you know
take care for now
June
Great Betzi, it worked. i have added to follow. i am really pleased as i love your work
hugs June
Breathtaking is right, Betzie!
Betzie, this is exquisite and you are so talented. Absolutely gorgeous.
These are all so lovely...soft and sweet!! Thanks for coming by the other day...I'm slow doing return visits sometimes.
Mary
So romantic and lovely! Beautiful work!
So beautiful, so haunting. I love your choice of artist and the way in which you have framed her work. Thanks so much for joining in the challenge this week.
I adore Sulamith Wulfing I bought a print of her years ago in the university book store and could never find her again until I was able to look her up on Google. You have done her proud with your beautiful collage Betzie...great work!
Hauntingly beautiful! Love the choice of artist!
This so stunning...so ethereal and delicate. It is just beautiful!
Post a Comment