Tuesday, May 04, 2010

STARS*****Stars*******STARS******THREE MUSES*******


Started with a photo of an art deco watch face



I think I got this little girl image from the Graphic's Fairy...she is looking for her own special star.

20 comments:

Yvonne said...

These are both so lovely!

Ozstuff said...

Betzie, I love both pictures. They are so different but both so beautiful and appealing in their own way.
Wonderful artwork. Thanks for adding shine to my day!!

Judy said...

Beautiful pieces, Betzie!

LynnF said...

Oh Betzie, your work is lovely! I can't pick a favorite between your two pieces! Gorgeous! And I just noticed one of your favorite movies is "Bishop's Wife" - I love both the original and the remake...but the original is simply wonderful. The book upon which it's based is quite different from the movie...glad of it, too! LynnF

indybev said...

Thanks for adding your own special brand of starshine to our challenge. Both are lovely!

Unknown said...

oh so sweet!!! both of your pieces are wonderful!!! great work!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Two wonderful work.

Astrid Maclean said...

Both your pieces are gorgeous Betzie, very cleverly done!

Anneke said...

wow, both pictures are so beautiful and lovely

Taluula said...

Betzie, I love both of your pieces. So different and yet both so interesting and well done. Bravo.

Terri Kahrs said...

Lovely work, Betzie! Hugs, Terri

Terri Daugherty said...

both pieces are lovely betzie!!

http://truutske.blogspot.com said...

Love your beautiful pieces, Betzie.

Jester said...

Both are lovely, Betzie!

Daphne said...

Ohh that little girl is so cute with here dress, super!

Cottage Rose said...

They are both so pretty....

Hugs;
Alaura

Effie said...

Beautiful colours on both.....lovely pieces of art.

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Betzie, I love all your work, and am a huge fan!! Both of these are special.

Thank you for stopping by and your kind comment. Good Luck in my giveaway too.

Have a special Mother's Day.
Big Texas Hugs, Celestina Marie

Gaby Bee said...

Both are really lovely. Great job!

Shopgirl said...

Amazing, and lovely, Mary

Followers