very reasonably priced so brought it home.
would rust it and it might not fare so well. It did go so nicely with
my pink flowers though!
in there but I figured for spring and summer, it would add a little
sparkle.
sit on the new cart, so on she went!
are my favorite colors!
I love this pink violet...violets seem to do well for me...my grandmother
must be helping me with them from above!
well, hopefully it won't rust by the time she arrives...my sons are too busy playing the field at the moment! The bowl is one I bought for the color again...might be Hull? Not sure...
think it completes the picture! If you have any other suggestions
for my flower cart, would love to hear them!
Hope everyone has a lovely weekend and Happy Anniversary to Beverly at
HOW SWEET THE SOUND. Be sure to check out her site today.
22 comments:
Such a pretty post, love your garden dollie. Have a great weekend.
debby
I just love the pink cart and I also liked it outside, but it really popped when you brought it in and added accessories..it will brighten your sun room up a lot and the smell from the herbs will make your room smell yummy. I love all the little things you added.
Molly
Betzie, the cart is so pretty. It looks lovely in your sunroom. Seeing violets reminds me of my grandmother. She always had them growing on her window sills.
Happy Pink Saturday!
xo
Claudia
I love your "pinks!"
Happy Pink Saturday to you Betzie! That pink cart is awesome, not to mention your little faery!
OH I just love your Pink flower cart,,,, it looks so happy where you placed it... the garden flower fairy looks so sweet sitting there... your sun room is Beautiful,, what a lovely place to just sit and relax...
Thank you for your sweet comment,,,,
Happy Pink Saturday
Pink Hugs;
Alaura
Such a sweet pink flowercart and it looks perfect right where it is.
hugs
Sissie
Betzie, I just love your pink flower cart. Your sunroom is so beautiful, too! I enjoyed this post very much. Happy Pink Saturday and have a wonderful holiday weekend! Twyla
Lovely cart! Hope you are having a great Pink Saturday!
I think your cart looks just beautiful and you did a wonderful job accessioning it! Your sunroom looks like a beautiful room, so peaceful and cheery. Happy Pink Saturday and have a super holiday weekend!
love the flower cart & a great vignette! happy pink saturday.
blessings
marie
I just love that sweet pink flower cart of yours!!
HPS!!
Debbie
Such wonderful pink things you have shown us..liked your blog that I signed to follow.
Have a safe holiday weekend
What a lovely post! I do love your pink flower cart!! I just bought some herbs today and can't wait to sit them on the window sill. Thank you for celebrating with us today for Pink Saturday! Hope yours was delightful.
Hugs ♥ Sheri ~~ Prim Rose Hill Studio
Happpy PS! what a lovely post! thanks for sharing. have a good weekend!
xo
fitty
Hi Betzie!
What a cute find you found :-)
It looks darling both inside and out and how perfect that you have a door right there so you can move it with the weather!
Its a perfect item to play around with your plants and sweet collectibles!
I LOVE African Violets and will have to search for a pink one like yours!!
Thanks for sharing your creativity!
Lynn
Happy Pink Saturday!! Love your pics! Hope to see you at my blog sometime! XX
Hi Sweet Friend,
Happy 2nd Birthday of Pink Saturday. What a great find and in pink too. I love this flower cart and your decorative touches look so at home on it. Love the little fairy doll and the sweet garden shovel too adorable. I bet the fragrance is wonderful in your gorgeous sun room~~ which is just divine. I bet you spend wonderful hours in there during the summer and more. The pink sure looks fab among your whites.
Just had to stop by say hi and wish you a wonderful Memorial day weekend.
Miss you and blessings always.
Hugs, Celestina Marie XO
Happy Pink Saturday, Betzie. We've been pinking together for over a year now. Thank you for everything you do to make Pink Saturday special.
Girl, I love your flower cart, and it looks fabulous in your sunroom. The way you have styled the setting is perfect.
Oh Betzie, you found a treasure for sure. What a gem and perfect for the garden or porch. Happy Pink Saturday my friend and I am so sorry to be posting so late, but I didn't want to miss your blog. Char
Hello Betzie~what a charming flower cart. It's the perfect spot for housing your herbs. It adds a nice touch to your sun room.
Your beautiful sun room looks like a wonderful place to spend a cozy afternoon.
Sweet wishes,
Sara
Hi Betzie, I love that pink cart and I think it looks perfect as it is right now, but you will probably keep finding things to add to it.
What a beautiful sunroom you have, lucky you!
Have a wonderful week!
Barb
Post a Comment