I've found some good buys on ebay at times, but recently I discovered two online fabric shops full of yummy colors and patterns and lots of them are PINK!
One of them is called "Allegro Fabrics"....you'll find a ton of adorableprints here by numerous designers. If you have children and love to sew, you'll love their fabrics!
Did you know that owls are really "in" now? I didn't, but I guess I'm out of the little kid/baby sewing mode at the moment. Still, I loved this sweet print!
Plus, so many cute polka dot fabrics!

I also love damasks and toiles....look at these two new PINK ones. One I found this week at Hancock fabrics...so Marie!!!
I'm thinking this pattern would be so pretty with it maybe in a tote....
Another online store that is nice is "Sew Mama Sew!" Shipping is the same no matter how much you buy...$5
I love whimsical prints too!

So many more but I'm getting sleepier by the second, so I'm off to bed!
Enjoy your Pink Saturday!!!

12 comments:
You found some really great fabrics. I love the pink polka dots on black and the Marie fabrics are gorgeous.
Happy Pink Saturday, Betzie!! Have a good weekend.
Such pretty pink fabrics but I am really adoring the one with the chandy's and fans!!
HPS!!
Debbie
Hi Betzie, well I love fabrics too and of course your toile selection is a favorite. Yes, I guess owls are back. I remember them in the 70's, but like all things, designs reinvent themselves and come back around. Always love anything with dots.
Thank you for sharing the sources too.
Hope you are having a great morning.
See you again soon dear friend.
Hugs, Celestina Marie
I've always had a love affair with fabrics. When I worked in a home dec fabric store I came home nearly every day with another piece of fabric. It's all so irresistible! ::Jill
what a visual treat this morning!!!
Happy Pink Saturday. Did you notice the owls are both upright and upsidedown? That's cute. I love the first whimsical fabric, second Japanese fabric and, now I can't see the photos ... but neat fabrics! Enjoyed the visit! Thanks, Jenn
HAPPY PINK SATURDAY BETZIE,
I LOVE MATERIAL! IT STIMULATES THE ARTIST IN ME.
I LOVE...LOVE POLK-A-DOTS ANY TIME OF THE YEAR...ANY DAY OF THE WEEK.
I LOVE EVERYTHING YOU CHOSE.
HAVE A LOVELY WEEKEND
HUGS
SIMPLY DEBBIE
If I do not know what I will use a fabric for I always buy at least 3 yards. Would hate to find the perfect project and not be able to find the fabric again.
Betzie, these are just darling! I love polka dots, and I am wildly in love with that cute little bird with the blue wings. He's so whimsical. I also like the damask looking fabric with the pink on pink. SO pretty! Can't wait to see what you cook up next. You're so talented!
XO,
Sheila :-)
I love these fabrics. When i am in the quilting mood, it is all I can think of is the next piece of fabric I will find...these are so pink and so much fun. Like Janet, I really like the polka dots on black. Hugs, mary
It is really fun that you know about this church. I have a little history on the church too. I will go back and look at the papers that I was working with. I want to know so much more about Honor and William...I hope I can find some.
Thank you for coming by, Hugs, Mary
Hello Betzie,
I like looking at fabrics and if I knew how to sew I think I'll turn out to be a hoarder of fabrics LOL
Yes, there seems to be a liking of owls I noticed too. Who knew!
Did you bought all these cute fabrics? YOu must have lots of projects in mind. HHHmmmmm I remember you mentioning the love of paper and we can see that, now we can add fabrics in it :-)
Thanks for making me smile on your comment on my "Mothers" post. You are funny. I needed that too after this past week that has happened. Hope all is well with you there.
Mizpah,
Li
Post a Comment