Friday, June 05, 2009

Pink Puppy



So many have asked to see more of the little pink puppy girl, so viola, here she is today at four weeks old!



Also I couldn't resist adding this cute You Tube video of another kind of PINK PUPPY!



Have a great Pink Saturday and thanks as always to Beverly for hosting this event!

Pink Puppy Kisses to all!

12 comments:

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Betzie, Your puppy is so adorable. I would be just playing all day with her. What a sweetheart!!
How incredible is the clown lady making the balloon puppy. Too cute.

Thank you for stopping by. Have a great weekend.
Hugs, Celestina Marie

Shopgirl said...

Oh My Goodness...what a darling puppy...and I love her in pink.
I have not been posting. I have to catch up...Happy June, Mary

LiLi M. said...

Thanks for the pink puppy kisses, sorry I cannot return those but I'm wishing you all a happy Pink Saturday!

♥Mimi♥ said...

Saturday mornings are mine. I spend them traveling the web, hopping from page to page visiting some of the most lovely blogs loaded with pink all thanks to Beverly and her great idea.

I can barely breathe! I LOVE PUPPIES!

Thanks so much for sharing your pink this week and for making my morning just a little bit brighter. Wishing you a special weekend filled with fun and family.

LW said...

LOve your little Miss Pink Girl...
she is just too cute...


Have a great weekend....

Louise

Anonymous said...

What an adorable baby :-) oh I don't think I'll ever tire of carrying her :-)

Happy PS!

Li

Claudia said...

Betzie, I can never get enough of your puppy! So sweet and beautiful. And the best kind of pink! Happy PInk Saturday!

Susie Jefferson said...

What a sweet little puppy - totally cuddlesome. Happy Pink Saturday!

Susan @ A Southern Daydreamer said...

what a cute puppy! Happy Pink Saturday ~ I hope you have a great weekend ~ Susan

Unknown said...

OMGosh!!! That puppy is absolutely darling! How sweet! :)

Janet said...

OMG! Your little pink puppy is so sweet!

Char said...

She is adorable. I think I could hold her all day long! Nice post, Happy Pink Saturday, Char

Followers