Thursday, June 25, 2009

MAD TEA PARTY CANINE STYLE














KEEP GOING, WE'RE ALMOST THERE!


















WOW, THIS MUST BE THE PLACE!!



Hope we're on time!!!!!!




Hmmmm... pretty fancy, better put on our best manners!












DRESS UP AND BE GLAMOUROUS!


















Thanks also to Vanessa of A FANCIFUL TWIST for hosting this wonderful event!!!!



We LOVE Vanessa and Wish We Could EAT all of her Yummy TREATS!!!! Be sure to visit her and see all those GOODIES!!!!!!!! WOOF WOOF!!!!!!!




THANKS TO ALL FOR VISITING AND ENJOY THE TEA PARTY!!!

44 comments:

Rebecca E. Parsons/Cre8Tiva said...

too cute my friend...i am having my tea by the sea...with flowers in my hair...come join me...hugs, rebecca/cre8tiva

MagicMarkingsArt said...

love those sweet puppy faces. my dog would have loved this party!

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Betzie, Oh what fun you created with this cute post. I just love all the pics of your precious pups for the tea party. Those little sweet faces just melt my heart away.
Always enjoy my visits, and this tea party was very special. Give all those sweeties a hug and kiss from me.
Have a great weekend,
Hugs, Celestina Marie

LW said...

What a wonderful tea…

With the most endearing guest to keep me company…
I would love to stay and play all day, but sadly I must go on my way.

A very happy mad tea day to you,

Louise

Vanessa said...

Darling

Karen Valentine said...

This is by far the cutest thing I've seen all morning! My furry friends attended my my party as well. Have a wonderful party day!!

Karen
My Desert Cottage

Rhonda Roo said...

awwwwww you can't go wrong with adorableness!
too sweet!
xxoxoxoxox

fawndear said...

Such a hugingly adorable party guest. Enjoyed your canine adventure through and through!
Have an enchanting weekend.

A Fanciful Life said...

Oh my gosh, this was such a cute party! It reminded me of my own - thanks so much for inviting me today!

Sharon

bluemuf said...

What a fun party with little Emma May as the host. She is so sweet.

Happy Mad Tea Party Day
Karen

Melissa Valeriote said...

Aaaaawwww! Your party makes me giggle! How fun!

Jodi said...

what a sweet puppy- sweet party.
~jodi :)

Unknown said...

Your puppies are just too cute! What a fun take on the tea-party! :)

Twyla and Lindsey said...

I would follow that little sweetie anywhere! I think I'm in love! Have a magical weekend! Twyla

MJ Ornaments said...

Oh could your puppies be any cuter? What a great party!
Martha

LiLi M. said...

Sooo cute! I don't think I have ever seen a cuter Alice! Have a very happy mad tea party over here and there too!

Maggi said...

What a fun party with all the puppies, they are the cutest ever! I'm so glad I was able to attend this Mad Tea Puppy Party!

You're madly invited to my tea party, I do so hope you can drop by! (If you haven't already! lol :)

Gourdqueen said...

I love puppies! I had sweet pups at my party also!
Linda

Valerie said...

What a fantastic idea. I love dogs and this was absolutely precious!

I am going to get my little chi named Stuart and show him your adorable little princess.

Please tell her she did a great job in this wonderful story.

Staci said...

Awww this has to be the cutest party of the day. It makes me want to have some puppies to throw parties for.
:)

Chrisy said...

Perfect party guests! Perfect party house! And food! Such fun and so pleased I could drop by! Come on over to my party - if you haven't quietly crept in already....

Heather said...

No fair using a puppy! It's cuteness overload!!! Great blog ;-)

Anonymous said...

cute!

Chickenbells said...

Oh...I am wanting to reach right over and give a little pet and a kiss to that sweetie!! (don't tell my cat)

Shell said...

A sweet all-dog tea party. Lovely.

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, these puppies are A-dorable. How about that dog house or should I say dog castle? Oh this post is totally enchanting.

Today was my daughter's High School graduation party. So, just like White Rabbit, I am late for this very important date to visit everyone's tea! I had a wonderful time visiting your blog.

Happy Mad Tea Party, Karen

femminismo said...

Cute doggies. Love their clothes. You had a sweet tea party, I can tell! - Jeanne in Oregon

Connie said...

your puppy babies are adorable! great party!

Anonymous said...

Ok, it's true. I'm in love with those puppies. Who wouldn't! I would hug them, and carry them, and kiss them! LoL They're such darling babies and look at them exploring their little world. I'm so glad they get to attend the party. :-)

Wow, look at that dog house.

(not a participant here. Just happent o drop by and so so glad :-) )

apparentlyjessy said...

A puppy tea party! How adorable! I really enjoyed my visit, the puppies are too cute for words!

Jessy

Just A Girl said...

Your little puppies are so sweet and darling!!!

Dee said...

that was too cute, I enjoyed spending time with your lovely puppies...what a wonderful way to start the day!

You’re invited to please visit stop by and visit my party where we’re having a tea of a time!!

http://afancifultwist.typepad.com said...

PRECIOUS!!! I love Mad Tea Parties canine style!! I think they win my heart completely! Oh, now I want a puppy big time!!

This is sooooo cute, so totally cute! Thank you for being a special part of WOnderland!!

Unknown said...

(tee hee :) How precious was that!
Thank you for a delightful visit.

Sending fairy wishes for a .•*˙˙*•.magical.•*˙˙*•. day!

Cheers! =D
~Kitty Kellie
The Artful Paper Doll

Theresa said...

So cute~ They have the sweetest faces.Ahhh.... I enjoyed my tea and visit~ Theresa

Lori said...

Betzie
Auhhh!!!! So cute! Lori

Kat said...

Oh ohohohohoh!Your puppies are too sweet, what a cute and fun way to spend your day!! Everyone should have tea parties with puppies, no one would ever frown again!

fairiemoon said...

Cute little puppy!

A very Merry Unbirthday!
Erin :)

http://www.fairiemoon.typepad.com/

rochambeau said...

Hi Betzie,
What a lovey cast you have had at your Mad Tea. So good looking your pups are!!

Constance

Lanimoz said...

*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:
*:*:*:Make and make-believe! Tea parties are better on day three...don't you agree?!!*:* *:*You have the most adorable Alice yet! What a sweet pup! Pip pip!!*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*: *:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*

Jen said...

So cute!!! It is so curious that these Mad Tea Parties are still going strong! I've yet to clean mine up, so please feel free to follow me back down the rabbit hole to Haute Whimsy before life goes back to simply mundane!

TesoriTrovati said...

Awwww! That is so cute!
I am still tea-partying! I am holding a giveaway of my own to keep the party rolling. Please come by and say hi at http://treasures-found.blogspot.com

Enjoy the day!
Erin

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

A tea party with pups? Nothing could be more fun or loving!!! What sweet pics of your precious little one!

(Please come enter my GIVEAWAY. Plenty of time. It ends July 15!)

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Oh, how adorable. One of my dearest friends has King Charles Spaniels, and Churchill is a big version of your puppies! Sweetest dogs on earth!

XO,

Sheila :-)

Followers