Saturday, June 20, 2009

Holy Smoly It's PINK SATURDAY!



I was just sitting here drinking my coffee, when I realized, UT-O I FORGOT!!!!!!!!! Today is SATURDAY LIKE IN "PINK SATURDAY!!!!" At least I remembered, not something I always do these days...



Okay, first a few new puppy pics!!!

Little Emma May sitting on a PINK bed!


Emma May in front of my PINK LACECAP HYDRANGEA...Love it this year!

A precious ruby girl




Another ruby girl, same hydrangea..



Next an ATC I made this week...as some of you know, I love old dolls. I don't own this one, but her owner allowed me to use her photo.

"Beauty is not in the face;beauty is a light in the heart." Kahlil Gibran

Enjoy your PINK SATURDAY!!

Thanks as always to Beverly at HOW SWEET THE SOUND...for hosting!

25 comments:

LW said...

I just love to stop here on pink Saturday and see the sweet little puppies…
It must be really fun at your house with all that cuteness…

Have a wonderful weekend,
Louise

Anonymous said...

I love Emma may and Ruby too! Aaawwwwww my heart is aching with cuteness! Is that possible? :-) There's just this warm feeling.

Now I don't know why but there are times where I just love looking at old dolls - they can be quite expensive, huh? but also, there are times that it's just scary. Must be the horror movies I've seen. Bad, very bad.

Hhhmmmm I always believe that beauty doesn't just stop on the outside. It's always inside. And when we have that, then it resonates outwards thus giving that glow and beauty - true beauty we see on other people :-)

Happy pink Saturday Betzie!

melissa said...

OMGoodness - you're puppy is adorable!!! Just love her name too :)
Have a wonderful weekend!

Unknown said...

Those puppy photos are cute! :)

Mary Bergfeld said...

Your puppy is adorable and I love your touches of pink. Have a wonderful weekend. Blessings...Mary

Glennis said...

such sweet puppies!

Happy Pink Saturday!

Unknown said...

Awwww such a cutiepie! Too adorable!

Thanks for sharing!

happy weekend!

Tina

Claudia said...

Betzie, I cannot get enough of the puppies! So adorable. I love old dolls, too and hydrangeas! Happy Pink Saturday!

Char said...

Sweet pups, you just have to love them, Happy Pink Saturday and so glad you remembered, Char

♥Mimi♥ said...

Lovely pink blog post! Another Saturday, where I am taking in all of the pink and visiting some of the most lovely blogs in cyberspace. I need the pink this morning, it's all dark and raining outside. So thanks for the uplift☺

Those puppies have to be the sweetest little babies I've seen today!

Wishing you and those you l♥ve a weekend filled with sunshine, good food and many, tender memories.

caren said...

Adorable puppies! What breed are they? Happy Pink Saturday!

Barbara Jean said...

Happy Pink Saturday!!
Your puppy is adorable!!

Glad you liked my signs, and my granddaughter! =0)

Blessings,
Barbara Jean

ItaJeff said...

Your puppy is cute and adorable..

Happy pink saturday

Lots of luv,
Ita

Anonymous said...

Happy Pink Saturday on Sunday. What a very sweet post that was! Hope your day is full of love and happiness.

xJ
MaidenShade.wordpress.com

Beansieleigh said...

What CUTE li'l baby pups!!! Happy Pink Saturday, and hope you have a wonderful week!

The Wrought Iron Gate said...

Oh, my goodness! Your puppy pictures are so cute.....love their little furry faces.

I enjoyed the garden flowers that you photographed the puppies in front of, as well.

Best Wishes,

Kay

Nancy said...

Still making PS rounds! What precious pups. Have a wonderful week.

Creations by Marie Antoinette and Edie Marie said...

Oh what cute puppies!!!They are precious.Love the old doll.What a joy this post is,it made my day...
XXOO Marie Antionette

rochambeau said...

Hi Betzie,
What a lovely site you have, and adorable pupsters too!

Constance

boracay condo said...

The puppy is so cute.. i love to cuddle her in my arms..

Furniture movers said...

i love her eyes!

Furniture movers said...

Happy Pink Saturday everyone!

Unknown said...

That is the CUTEST puppy I have ever seen!!! I cant even stand it, lol!! I love animals :) I would be snuggling with her all day :)

Hugs,
Amy

Rebecca E. Parsons/Cre8Tiva said...

emma must meet sir chancelot (my little guy)...they would be fast friends...i am having my tea by the sea...with flowers in my hair...come join me...hugs, rebecca/cre8tiva

Bette said...

love the pink flowers and that little fellow is soooo cuuuute!

Followers