Hi Dear Friend, I think your Grandmother was a wise women with vision. I love your photos. So uplifting on a rainy day here in the lone star state. Your grandchild is darling and so cute digging in the dirt. I hope my clemtis looks as pretty when it blooms. See you again soon. Have a blessed day. Hugs, Celestina Marie
Hi Celeste and Renee! Just to let you know that's not my grandchild! It's a friend of mine's grandson and that is a photo of him with one of my dogs. :)) Thanks for your sweet comments!
Tatting Chic.. Yes, my grandmom was very wise and I miss her so much. She was a great story teller. Thanks, can you tell I got a new camera???!!
Hi Betzie dear! Thank you so much for visiting! It has indeed been a week! I 'll isit as often as I can! I'm so having blogging withdrawl, no really friend withdrawl!! Much Love,Lori
5 comments:
Your grandmother's a very wise woman!
Beautiful photos, Betzie! WOW! LOVE the Lily-of-the-valley! So pretty! :)
Hi Betzie, glad to stop by and look at your beautiful grandchild and lovely flowers.
Renee xoxo
Hi Dear Friend,
I think your Grandmother was a wise women with vision. I love your photos. So uplifting on a rainy day here in the lone star state.
Your grandchild is darling and so cute digging in the dirt.
I hope my clemtis looks as pretty when it blooms.
See you again soon.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs, Celestina Marie
Hi Celeste and Renee!
Just to let you know that's not my grandchild! It's a friend of mine's grandson and that is a photo of him with one of my dogs. :))
Thanks for your sweet comments!
Tatting Chic..
Yes, my grandmom was very wise and I miss her so much.
She was a great story teller. Thanks, can you tell I got a new camera???!!
Hi Betzie dear!
Thank you so much for visiting! It has indeed been a week! I 'll isit as often as I can! I'm so having blogging withdrawl, no really friend withdrawl!! Much Love,Lori
Post a Comment