I love everything! The puppy... sigh, the beautiful page ...and that little bear has such a sweet face. Do you know the bear blog of my blogging friend Marja? http://rosabears.blogspot.com by heart if wrong she is in my sidebar. She is such a talented bear maker and one of the nicest bloggers. Have a lovely pink Saturday!
Oh my gosh, I love bleeding hearts and those are gorgeous. I have your give a way in the mail as of yesterday, sent it priority so should be there first of next week, happy pink saturday, Char
I love your pink images...the bleeding hearts are one of my favorites...i must get a plant for my garden...thank you for visiting my blog..so nice to meet you!
You are in the pink! I like all the favorite stuffed animals. But most of all I love the baby girl puppy, she is lovely...I love the feel and smell of baby puppy's. Pinkie would be a cute name for her. Big Hugs, Mary
Your puppies are so sweet. I would love to hold one. Our Golden Retriever puppy is already so big it is hard to hold her anymore. Cute post......sorry I had a hard time taking my eyes off of the puppy. Happy Pink Saturday. ~Sue~
18 comments:
That first photos just made me melt! Oh . . . to hold that sweet little thing!!
Hugs!
Nancy
I love everything! The puppy... sigh, the beautiful page ...and that little bear has such a sweet face. Do you know the bear blog of my blogging friend Marja? http://rosabears.blogspot.com by heart if wrong she is in my sidebar. She is such a talented bear maker and one of the nicest bloggers. Have a lovely pink Saturday!
Have a wonderful Pink Saturday!
Happy Pink Saturday ~ I hope you have a great weekend ~ Susan
Oh my gosh, I love bleeding hearts and those are gorgeous. I have your give a way in the mail as of yesterday, sent it priority so should be there first of next week, happy pink saturday, Char
It is all pink and pretty but the new pups are making me SMILE. Hubby wants a dog and I do not dare show him those babies:)
Joyce
Oh, I love this "Pink is for"...
Happy Pink Saturday and a very enjoying Memorial Day Weekend.
Karen
That little puppy is so adorable! And the bear that plays your Grandfather's favorite song is so sweet! Happy Pink Saturday. Betzie!
Hello , Happy Pink Saturday! Beautiful puppy!
Have a great Holiday weekend!
Bless you, Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage
Oh, that puppy dog is adorable!!!
Those bleeding heart blossoms are absolutely gorgeous! I would love to have some one day.
I love your pink images...the bleeding hearts are one of my favorites...i must get a plant for my garden...thank you for visiting my blog..so nice to meet you!
You are in the pink! I like all the favorite stuffed animals.
But most of all I love the baby girl puppy, she is lovely...I love the feel and smell of baby puppy's.
Pinkie would be a cute name for her. Big Hugs, Mary
Your puppies are so sweet. I would love to hold one. Our Golden Retriever puppy is already so big it is hard to hold her anymore. Cute post......sorry I had a hard time taking my eyes off of the puppy. Happy Pink Saturday.
~Sue~
The puppy is very cute. And look at the roly poly teddy's body - adorable.
Li
Awwwwww sweet puppy! Happy Pink Saturday.
Back Porch Blessings,
Rebecca
I love all of your pink but I really love that puppy...
I hope we get to see a lot more puppy pictures ...
Louise
As usual, I'm late getting around to visit! I simply love the top photo of the puppy. She is soooo cute. I think I'm in love!
What beautiful pinks, Betzie!! Especially that sweet little puppy in the first pic!
Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents
Post a Comment