My hubby and I are going down to Colonial Williamsburg where we went on our honeymoon...seems like yesterday.

This was right after we got married. I have wedding pics, but am embarrassed to say they are packed away in some box...LOL

This was the next day getting ready to go to Williamsburg...See that dress I had on?
It was one of my all time favorites. I wore it SO MUCH! It was so comfortable and cool in the summer. Oh to be that thin now...
I hear the weather will be nice this weekend, so we are really excited to go. Good to make time for just the two of us...we don't do that as much as we should! I love Williamsburg and can't wait to shop and sightsee! Plus, we have reservations for one of their restaurants right in the Colonial village...by candlelight of course.
Onto PINK Saturday...here are a few pinks for this week.
I love this little paper cutter. Not sure how I could live without it! I can't cut a straight line and it does the job for me. Michael's has them for about ten dollars.
This is a sneak peak at my ABC Book I've been working on...I have finally gotten into it and I'm having so much fun! Lots of pink in it too!
Do not click on this photo!!! You will see how dirty these shoes truly are!!! I have lived in them eversince Christmas! I can't tell you how comfortable they are...lined Crocs. I finally bought a few new pair for the spring...but I will miss these...they used to be a pretty PINK, now they are a DIRTY pink...

This is the most pink looking fish I have in my new tank. I'm really enjoying my fish...the tank is staying fairly clean too. Will have to share some others soon...I have some angels, discus, and plecos as well. Oh, this one is a Dwarf Gourami...he is actually a bit of a bully. I need to put him in a time out tank soon I think...
Anyway, enjoy the weekend and I'll let you know how the second honeymoon went next week!
P.S. I am trying to schedule this post for SATURDAY MORNING...if it publishes earlier, I'm so sorry...I can't figure this scheduling thing out. It worked last week, but doesn't seem to be working for me now. If it does publish Saturday, I did something right! LOL
18 comments:
Happy 25th anniversary! Have fun on your second honeymoon. I guess we can shake hands (kinda), my husband and I kissed for the first time April 20th 1979 and we are taking the whole family on a trip to celebrate. Kind of first honeymoon :-)
I do hope to see your lovely photos after May 10th, when I return. Have a great time. And yes, it all seems like yesterday!
Happy Anniversary
I love Colonial Williamsburg; it has been years since we last went, have a wonderful time…
Louise
Happy Anniversary! And what wonderful photo's!
You and your hubby look so cute in the photos. Happy anniversary and have a great time.
Happy Anniversary. I hope you have the best time you ever had. I love your wedding photos. So sweet.
Thank you for stopping in and leaving the sweetest comments.
Hugs,
Pat
Happy Pink Saturday. Your blog is just such a delight to visit each week. Of course, all of the pink goodies always warm my ♥.
Wishing you, and all those close to your ♥, a purr-fect weekend filled with joy, peace and gracious living.
Too funny! I posted something similar. Check out this post.
http://tinyurl.com/c8ymqe
*´¨)
¸.*´¸.**´¨) ¸.**´¨)
(¸.*´ (¸.*´* HAPPY PINK SATURDAY *
Happy Anniversary and Pink Saturday! Enjoy your trip to Colonial Williamsburg.
Happy Anniversary. Enjoy Williamsburg, I loved it when I was there, lots of history, but wouldn't want to live that way now. Happy Pink Saturday, Char
Betzie,
Happy Anniversary. You look so cute in those photos. I'm with you on being that thin again. And whoohoo I also love crocs!! I bought a pair for son, husband and I can't get my daughter to wear them as she interviewed for a job there and was turned down so she is boycotting their products.HAHAHA
Have a great time and Happy Pink Saturday.
Kris
What a cute couple!!! Happy Anniversary!
I love your paper cutter! I wish mine was pink. I have an ugly black and orange one, but it does the job so I guess color really doesn't matter...or does it!?! LOL! ;)
Happy Anniversary and congrats on 25 yrs!
karen
Happy 25th to you and your husband. Enjoy your little get away and thanks for sharing your pink. I especially loved the well worn, but well loved pink crocs!
Happy Anniversary and Happy Pink Saturday! Love your pink shoes.
Congratulations and Happy Pink Saturday,
I hope you had a wonderful time, Betzie.
have a great time!!!love the old pictures. happy pink, heidi
Happy Pink Saturday, Betzie! Love all your pink things - those Crocs look very comfortable. Happy Anniversary and have a great time in Williamsburg.
happy anniversay! williamsburg is a fantastic place to visit!! hope y'all have fun! great pinks too-happy pink week! i can't seem to prepost either lately.
Post a Comment