Friday, April 17, 2009

Pink Saturday Is Hare >^..^<



I had a special treat last week right before Easter...a PINK bunny came to my house by the name of Rose E Hare. I actually won her in OWOH, but she had the hardest time finding her way here! Lucky for me she made it and much thanks to Zan from WILD AT HEART ART, her wonderful creator for getting her to me safe and sound!!! Be sure to visit Zan's creative blog and see her other fabulous creations!!!


Along with Rose E. Hare, I received a letter.


Here's what it read:

"I am very excited to be with you! I don't eat much. I do need to be kept free of dusty places(I'm allergie to dust bunnies- who knew?!?) and also water. Please keep me safe from falling or I fear I will suffer a terrible headache!


I also enjoy tons of hugging, story-telling, or just looking over your shoulder to see what you are doing. "


Isn't she cute? I love the details Zan put on her.



I decided to let Rose sit with my antique doll Gretchen in her soft pink dress. She is a great storyteller. She also wears a straw hat with pink ribbon and flowers.


I hope you enjoyed meeting her and thanks again Zan!!!

14 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cute bunny! Just in time for Easter! How cool that you won something on OWOH! Wasn't that the coolest event! :)

LiLi M. said...

This is such a cutie! And what a pretty picture; your antique doll holding this special prize! Enjoy your pink Saturday!

♥Mimi♥ said...

What lovely pink-a-licious goodies this week. I could get lost in pink and never return☺ Beverly didn't know it but she made my day when she came up with this day to celebrate my favorite color!

Wishing you a Happy Pink Saturday and a wonderful weekend full of sunshine and l♥ve!

Zan Asha said...

Betzie! You are too much! Thank you for being soooooooo patient with all the mailing insanity with Rose! Awww...you have really melted my heart with these supersweet pictures--I love seeing my dolls being loved with the people who end up adopting them! :)

I know Rose will have many happy days with your other sweet dolls!

Happy weekend and thank you again!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing! Happy Pink Saturday! X Es X

Barb said...

Betzie, how adorable. Love!!

Happy Pink Saturday.

Barb

fairiemoon said...

Very cute bunny! You are certainly lucky!
Happy Pink Saturday!
Erin :)

http://www.fairiemoon.typepad.com/fairiemoon/

Char said...

She is cute as can be and what a wonder surprise. Happy Pink Saturday, Char

BailiwickStudio said...

What a charming bunny - lucky you to win her! Happy PS! ::Jill

Claudia said...

What a sweet bunny! Happy Pink Saturday!

Lori said...

betzie, Your new friend is cute! I really admire your beautiful doll! I can only imagine way back when being a child and recieveing such beautiful dolls! See you later in the week, Lori

Shopgirl said...

A new friend for Gretchen....He is so cute. I love your Dolls, they are so special.
I have not been working on my ABC Book. I have it started, but not anything worth looking at right now. I have been very busy with the Tea Party, and tomoorow I have two meetings to bring everything together and help my co finishe her project.
I will get bach to it just as soon as I can. I may not make May 1st, it has been a couple of busy months.
Thank you for coming by...Hugs, Mary

Just Between Us Girls said...

Love love love love the bunny. How clever she is...she looks great with your antique doll...the perfect setting. Have a lovey week.
With all good wishes.
Pat

Deanna said...

Hi Betzie,
what a darling bunny! She was wonderfully created and how lucky that you got her.

¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*´¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ Happy Pink Saturday
Deanna :D

Followers