I thought I'd combine a Pink Saturday post and an Easter post. I am going to try to schedule this post for Saturday,but if I don't do it right, please forgive...not sure exactly how it works, but want to try it today.
First for PINK SATURDAY...
Love this apple blossom plate and the bowl next to it was my grandmom's.
An old victorian butter dish...I don't use it much for butter, just decoration.
This old Kestner doll wears the softest pink dress with a silk teal blue sash. Her face is just so humanlike.
Two little cards I made...using old postcards from the art deco period and pink dresden.
A little Easter display in our foyer...the basket is filled with pretty decoupaged eggs made by a friend and the cute chick was made by Nancy Malay..such adorable things she makes!
This bunny sits on my dining room table...holding pretty pink roses.
Finally a pic I collaged that you are most welcome to copy. :))

Happy Pink Saturday & Happy Easter Blogger Friends!!!
21 comments:
Happy pink Saturday and Happy Easter to you and your family too. Thanks for sharing the eye candy!
Such pretty pink things, really liked the old butter dish, but of course I would, anything antique. I want to come visit that shop you mentioned, mmmmm, I know I would find a goodie. Hope you have a BLESSED and Happy Easter.
HI Betzie,
Your dishes are gorgeous and that butter keeper is beautiful. I love your little entry display and the bunny on the table is darling.
Also your tags are so creative. You are so talented and blessed with such a creative mind.
The shop sounds like it is a good one. Those are the type you need a truck load of money to spend and carry home your goodies in. LOL
Happy Easter sweet friend and thanks for entering my giveaway.
Hugs, Celestina Marie
Thank you for passing on the graphic. I would love to use it on my sidebar to greet.
What a sweet Easter Pink Saturday post! Love all your goodies. Your bunny is adorable. The doll looks very sweet.
Happy Easter!
Your pink butter dish is gorgeous!
Hugs!
Nancy
Great pinks & Happy Easter to you!
happy pink saturday! thanks for sharing these pretty pink thingy.. happy easter too
Everything is so beautiful...I love that butter dish, and the doll! Happy Pink Saturday, Betzie!
Pink SAturday and EAster go together perfectly in your post. Have a wonderful weekend.
Your pink display here is beautiful. I love the cards you made.
Happy Easter to you and your family.
Your vintage items are truely a collectors dream come true. I really love the butter dish, so beautiful, Happy Pink Saturday, Happy Easter too, Char
Loved the butter dish. Such a pretty rosy pink!
Happy Pink Saturday and Happy Easter!
Jil
Happy Pink Saturday and Easter! The cards you made are really beautiful and I love your doll!
Linda
Hello Betzie...
Just read the sweet note that you left on my Easter brunch tablescape post...thank you so much for coming by and for your lovely comment!!!
My friend, what a lovely display of pink!!! Love your beautiful glassware...that pretty pink butter dish is just exquisite! What a beautiful little Kestner doll...she has such a sweet face! Love all of your darling bunnies too...everything is just so pretty and pink!!!
Sending my very best wishes and blessings to you and your family for a Happy Easter!
Chari
I love the Doll she is gorgeous! The Art Deco Cards are beautiful! Thank You for the pic you did! Thanks for sharing your Pinks!
Happy Pink Saturday!
Jennifer
what a pretty post!
happy belated pink saturday & happy easter, too!
Oh your collection of pics is just the best! Happy Pink Saturday!
Happy Easter!
Hugs, Lisa
How lovely that you have your grandmother's dishes. My favorite things are the ones with a family connection. The pink dresden is so interesting and your doll is exquisite.
Best Wishes,
Kay
Hi Betzie,
I came here from another blog. Love all your pinks, especially the dishes and the doll! Hope you enjoyed your Pink Saturday and a Happy Easter.
Blessings,
Sandi
Betzie!
Hope you had a spendid holiday! Now to recoup form the cooking!! I love the design of your cards! I was enjoying some of my goodies from you recently! Thank you again! I am going to be starting a more intimate sceapbook about me for my children and am going to be using many of the things you sent me in it! That was so kind of you! Take care,Lori
Hello Betzie,I love your beautiful dishes,They are just lovely.I wanted to let you know that I will be posting them on my new post sometime today.I am have a special post to celeabrate my daughters birthday.Hugs Marie Antionette
Ps,I will be puting yout link up on my side bar.Hugs
Post a Comment