Saturday, February 28, 2009

PINK SATURDAY!!

I am so excited! I found Beverly at How Sweet The Sound and she hosts "Pink Saturday". My favorite color is PINK so I hope to join in and share some of my favorite pink things too!




This is a teacup that I just love in my living room. It is a deep pink with delicate cutouts on the saucer. I found it on ebay one day for a very reasonable price.


Look at the little gold feet...I love the gold accents and details.





Sometimes I put this little German Bisque girl inside of it. She is only about 4" tall including her little PINK bonnet! I've never found another one like her with an attached hat like that. She's also a treasure and I love her little sweet face.




Thanks Beverly for this great idea and hope to join in next week same time!

Have a happy PINK SATURDAY!

7 comments:

LiLi M. said...

I'm way too late to wish you a happy pink Saturday! It's already Monday up here :-(
Well I wish you a happy week. But first I have to tell you that I adore that German bisque doll too!

Unknown said...

Darling Pink Saturday post! Thanks for sharing. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and Pink Saturday.

Your cup and saucer is so pretty and elegant. And, I love your little girl.

Please e-mail me if you are interested in beginning to participate in Pink Saturday.

Shopgirl said...

Okay it is Tuesday! But I love your pink Saturday!
I have finished Ruth, no on to other adventures.
Your Mary

Janet said...

Wow....I haven't been by here in quite awhile! I love all the pink you're showing. Pink was my mom's favorite color and it always reminds me of her.

Sandy~Romantique Inspirations~ said...

Hi Betzie, I loooooove the teacup and saucer, it is beautiful. You also did a wonderful job on the card.

Happy Pink Saturday to you!!

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous cup!

Followers