Monday, August 13, 2007

Not enough time

IN THE DAY TO DO ALL I WANT!

Here are a few new things I've been making. Wish I had more time to blog, but just busy with life. If I stop and think, I tend to get sappy...so I just do and try not to think too much. I have those middle age blues now and then I suppose. Wishing I could be twenty years younger and twenty pounds thinner!!! So I just keep going and try not to let those moments sneak up on me! First my beautiful boy, Adonis, who just bred to my cute little Heidi. Hoping for a super nice blenheim girl to keep and show.



A necklace using a beeswax fairy I made and painted...


A folksy cat necklace...


A good tip for taking pics of your jewelry...I've found that using a white bowl or plate as your backdrop really makes them stand out more...using diffused light... like in late afternoon.

3 comments:

Janet said...

Oh, that age thing! Just remember that quote "how old would you be if you didn't know how old you were"....and just keep on going! I think you're doing some really beautiful creating. The necklaces are both gorgeous but I'm partial to the fairy.

Adonis is perfect! I hope you get the puppies you want.

Carole Burant said...

Whenever I think of turning 50 in October, I can feel the panic coming on so I can't let myself think about it! lol Adonis is sooo very gorgeous!! Your necklaces are beautiful and of course I really noticed the faerie one first! hehe Thank you so much for your kind words of sympathy on the death of my SIL. You don't know how much it means to me to know you're all here for me!! xox

Werna Gail said...

Trying to catch up on some blogging
glad I stopped by to see what you have been up to. I have been playing with beads to, fun huh? I really like the necklaces, great color combinations.What a dear face on Adonis, puppies should be adorable.You sure were blessed that your house did not catch on fire. Come by when you can, and "just think young"

Followers